Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, that is just stunning & they're so versatile! Sara is a magic maker when it comes to pearls!! I'm just amazed!!

Gorgeous new pieces from Sarah, jeg. They remind me of my first Kojima purchase (or close to my first, at least) about 8 years ago. Different pearls, but similar use of size, color and spacing. I wore this endless rope a lot, and then I discovered Tahitians.

kdn1210__5_large.jpg

Baroque1660.jpg

Baroque1623.jpg

Thank you, 86C! Magic maker, she is!! :eek:

I love that strand, Red! Wear it more often!!! I have found I wear more Tahitians and darker colors in the fall and winter, and more lighter colors in summer in spring. I try to mix it up, but it’s probably more due to the color clothes I wear seasonally.

Thank you jeg and 2thdktr. I did wear this quite a bit before I got more pearls. The trouble was it always shifted and ended up choking me at some point during the day. I tried several pearl shorteners, but they never worked. I ended up wearing it mostly long and tied it in a big knot in front to shorten it some.

These two sweaters are long gone. I wish I could get another high v-neck cotton cable. 2018 was the year of the boatneck, apparently. It might be Duchess Meghan’s favorite shape, but not mine. Maybe next year.

Those are amazing! I (and my wallet) wish my mother (for whom I tend to buy all pearls) would be more interested in not-round shapes, but she wants what she wants. :D

Red- this is what I use for ropes or strands that I wrap around and want to stay put. I tie a thin ribbon tightly where the knots are and wear it at the back of my neck. It works for me because my hair is long enough to cover it.

6F72C2F5-6AA1-4526-BC63-A2325C8E90D3.jpg

Red- this is what I use for ropes or strands that I wrap around and want to stay put. I tie a thin ribbon tightly where the knots are and wear it at the back of my neck. It works for me because my hair is long enough to cover it.
Very clever. Thank you, jeg. I will give that a try.

jeg, that a very helpful tip!

Red and jeg, your necklaces are beautiful!

Trying to figure out what I can wear my edisons with given that they color shift so I went out in natural light. The pearls that looked pinkish wine while stringing and dark purple metallic other times looked shades of purple
415ACBCB-9BE4-439A-813B-BB38AFF0C9E8.jpg

And pinkish wine
639554C4-4802-4153-98C5-CC96B7B81E58.jpg

Depending on where the light was. Last night they looked like blueberries straight from the fridge.

Beautiful!! How fun! Clearly, they work well with black and amazing with your coloring! Try them against other color blouses, scarves and t's in your wardrobe, not that you would necessarily wear with them. How do you feel about pastel pinks, lavenders, beige, heather grays, light soft greens ~ what are your favorite colors to wear currently?

Ready for Christmas Eve. Paula Crevoshay pendant with drop Tahitian pearl from the PP Conneissieur sale, design by Catherine at Stephen Vincent Design, GSS harvest rope from PP, and GSS keshi studs from a certain pearl farmer, set at Stephen Vincent Design.

Merry Christmas, Everybody!
20181224_144149.jpg

20181224_144246.jpg

Beautiful!! How fun! Clearly, they work well with black and amazing with your coloring! Try them against other color blouses, scarves and t's in your wardrobe, not that you would necessarily wear with them. How do you feel about pastel pinks, lavenders, beige, heather grays, light soft greens ~ what are your favorite colors to wear currently?

I wear more vibrant, jewel tones in winter and fall like kelly green, true red, grape purple, sapphire and navy blue, and black. Summer/spring I wear turquoise and pinks too.

Back