Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Gingerbread hula girl watching the sunrise. I would’ve posed with my new friend, but I forgot to pack my coconut bra...:cool:

E4C48F14-760C-4E52-B9BF-9D58CDA3234E.jpg

Gingerbread hula girl watching the sunrise. I would’ve posed with my new friend, but I forgot to pack my coconut bra...:cool:

View attachment 64043

OMGosh Jeg!!! You're too funny! Would you like to borrow my coconut bra? I even have a straw skirt! ;)

JP, so very true!!! So many pretties!!!

Wow So many photos I'm going to lose track so I'll start with the last ones !
jeg - That is so adorable !! I love those photos !! And... you forgot your coconut bra.... how could you !!!

BWeaves - I had to laugh at the 'clacking' - I wore a harvest style strand doubled and my earrings were too long and all day they were clacking together and driving me crazy lol You look like a pearl goddess in all those strands ! And your new ombre keshi...just gorgeous. You can't beat the lustre on good keshi pearls !!

Lisa - That rope is so marvellous... I can tell you are loving it !!

Red - that photo just takes my breath away. Those Tahitians are stunning - what a photo !! And thanks for the reminder about the history of that blue strand. It's very very special. And that horseshoe clasp..I'd forgotten about that one.. they should bring it back ! But... But.. it's the ring that gets my heart going... that is the coolest pearl ring ... ever..........ever !!

Last edited:
Wow So many photos I'm going to lose track so I'll start with the last ones !
jeg - That is so adorable !! I love those photos !! And... you forgot your coconut bra.... how could you !!!

I know, I hate when that happens! :D But it sounds like I have some goodback ups. Hahaha! Thanks, BWeaves, Amti, Sunseeker and 86C!

Bweaves, the new keshis are just amazing, so much luster. Really nice kombination of clothes and pearls, love the color of your tights/socks(?)
Wirewrapping jade, ideas. I have some really green jadebeads, might try that. Ringo is quiet pretty JearseyPearl.
It seems that the traveling pearl might be getting into the christmas spirit, seems lovely and not-cold Jeg.
Red, the blue rikiteas and snow really makes the color stand out, just beautiful.

Purr: I also get on a kick where I'll wear my new favorites over and over. Kasumi earrings and ombre' keshi rope from Kojima, and new ripples from Pacific Pearl. I feel like I'm wearing Christmas tree baubles.

fullsizeoutput_a16.jpg

Nice combo BWeaves!

JP- love that look. Really pretty on the sweater. Love Ringo the octopus, but Paul was and is my favorite Beatle. ;)

Purr: I also get on a kick where I'll wear my new favorites over and over. Kasumi earrings and ombre' keshi rope from Kojima, and new ripples from Pacific Pearl. I feel like I'm wearing Christmas tree baubles.

View attachment 64088

LUV LUV LUV that combo BWeaves!!! Haha yes please wear & post more of this set!!!

JerseyPearl, I really like you jadeite necklace.

BW, the keshi necklace is very nice!

Back