Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

[QUOTE P.S. I just got an Ann G Linen order in the mail today. JEG, you weren't kidding about the interesting seaming on the back of the garments. Wow! It's still very warm here in Florida, so I can wear linen for another month at least.[/QUOTE]

Glad you are enjoying all your linen BWeaves. Wish I would’ve caught the genteleman’s name in the store. He was such a nice guy and I got the impression he was some sort of CEO or owner or someone important in the company.

Love the colorful creatures on your fetish. A fun piece to wear!

Last edited:
Annie, that is a really great harvest strand. I want to see your’s now, Katbran!

86C, ooooo, countdown to Christmas! What a pretty strand with those splashy earrings. I like today’s pairing, too!

Just knotted my freshwater pearls from Hong Kong so I could wear them today. These were the pearls that I sat in the back room putting together with thousands to choose from. (Preferential treatment thanks to Jeremy;)) I was originally thinking I would use them for different projects, but they have such beautiful luster, I decided to keep them together for now. I made a bracelet extender so it will be more versatile.

bracelet

6CD6366C-FE1B-4EB3-942A-B8890C5E326F.jpeg

ADE1CFE2-3C34-476D-A962-E7FD19D030B3.jpg

Last edited:
Luna looks like she's enjoying herself!!!

JEG: Those freshies are amazing. Love the clasps.

Beautiful freshwaters, jeg. Perfectly chosen colors that are my personal preference as well.

Thank you so much Bcm21mk, 86Corvettegirl, BWeaves, ParrotLady, and Red! I had fun playing with these new pearls today. Now I wish I had bought some other colors for more bracelets...

Jeg, those turned out beautifully! Haha, I remember sitting in that little curtained off room for a looong time while we sorted through pearls.

Jeg, those turned out beautifully! Haha, I remember sitting in that little curtained off room for a looong time while we sorted through pearls.

Thanks, BabyNurse! Yes, I remember you saying it was something like sitting in the “Craft Corner” at school. Then I reminisced in my mind about playing with the Lite Brite during activity time! :D Way better playthings, though!

Another business dinner tonight so I wore my Cees Fiji Pearls, along with my GSS strand & Kojima Golden Orb necklace.

Attachments

• 20181028_223139.jpg
    20181028_223139.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181028_223201.jpg
    20181028_223201.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 22
Jeg, Your freshwater necklace and bracelet are beautiful.

86corvettegirl, I like you pearl combination.

Thanks BN & Annie. I would like to get another Fiji strand to wear with this one as well as a darker GSS. I do like how the lighter GSS looks with the Fiji Strand, though.

Thanks, BW. This Fiji strand has warmer tones than my other Tahitians so I thought the GSS would be a better pairing.

Wow, so many gorgeous pieces posted lately!

Jeg, I love your new HK FWPs! Such gorgeous colors!

86CG, whoa, that is quite a neck full of beauties!

I finally remembered to take pics of what I have been wearing.

Last Friday, I wore my custom Tahitian, GSS and black spinel necklace and GSS drop earrings, both from PP:

custom Tahitian, GSS and black spinel necklace and GSS drop earrings, both from Pearl Paradise

Today, I kept it simple with a Pistachio ring in 2-tone Embrace setting from PP and a sweet little akoya keshi necklace I picked up from PP at the last Ruckus:

Pistachio ring in 2-tone Embrace ring and a sweet little akoya keshi necklace both from Pearl Paradise

Thank you, Cathy, annie and Kay!

86C- gorgeous strands, and what a statement together for your dinner.

Kay- so happy to see your post! I love both your looks, but especially the way the vibrant colors on your custom strand are showcased!

Back