Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86 Corvette- great layering, especially with that top.

Purrhana- beautiful silk and lace! Definitely goes with pearls.

Purr, that top is awesome. I'm so in love with it!!! It goes perfectly with your glorious strands!!

Thank you ladies - I so love that designer and wish I could have more of her pieces.
I got the top and a dress and a few other items. ;)
Here are a few better pics of the top and the dress.
IMG_6684.jpgIMG_6685.jpgIMG_6686.jpg

Ooh, Purranha, those new clothes are brilliant, perfect ... and so you :)

OH I have a lot of catching up to do! There's apparently a phone case??? I need to dig around and find it. I just scrolled back three pages (that's about all I can do now before I nod off). Love the nesting of smaller stands with larger strands... it looks great on Ts and akoyas, and pretty much any combo, I bet! Ombre ropes are always one of my wish lists favorites. And Purr, you can make a rag look good. But yeah, I think that top is stinking cute! I almost didn't notice those gorgeous ropes! :D

Purranha, love the pearls; but absolutely love the top! Itʻs modern, but has a vintage feel with the tulle and lace.

Purr , that top is gorgeous! And with those pearls ..amazing!

86Corvette - that’s a wonderful pairing of the strands .

Thanks, Katbran. I want to get another T strand but haven't decided on the length. The 8-10mm strand is 18" inches long & I want another strand about the same size as the larger strand; just don't know if I want it shorter to wear at an 17" length or longer. Decisions, decisions!

Purranha, that is a beautiful top, goes great with pearls.
Annie, that strand is breathtakingly beautiful. The luster on those tahitians...
86Corvettegirl, your tahitians looks lovely on you.

So I bought a south sea strand from Wendy at Perlescence. It's a platinum white baroque rope, not flawless but with a beautiful luster. About 35inch after stringing. I used Pattyes Beaders secret in ivory, very easy to use. The pearls are 8-9mm. The 9.4mm studs I already had on hand, perfect colormatch.
south sea strand from Wendy at Pearlescence

Charlotta, the luster on those SS's is amazing!! What a gorgeous strand!! You did a beautiful job stringing them! I would love to see a mod shot!!

Back