Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Tonight, my son wanted to take me out to dinner at a Korean Steak restaurant so I wore my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, Kojima Waterfall necklace, White South Sea & diamond earrings, & my Tahitan/Sapphire ring.

WOW! I am in love with your Tahitian and SS ombre necklaces! Regal!
please show the ring too!

WOW! I am in love with your Tahitian and SS ombre necklaces! Regal!
please show the ring too!

Thank you, Masik. I love the ombré look. I looked on Cees site but didn't see anymore ombré Akoyas. I'm going to have to email him & ask.
Here's a picture of the ring I wore last night. Let's hope it doesn't post upside down. LOL

Attachments

• 20180820_155152.jpg
    20180820_155152.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 37
Thank you, Masik. I love the ombré look. I looked on Cees site but didn't see anymore ombré Akoyas. I'm going to have to email him & ask.
Here's a picture of the ring I wore last night. Let's hope it doesn't post upside down. LOL

WOW!!!! What a stunner!!!
Cees is active on Facebook. Please PM me and I'll send you the details.

KMFDallas, wonderful drop earrings. How big are the drops?

86: That ring is gorgeous.

Cees posts his most interesting finds on his instagram account. It's a good idea to follow him there.

86C- Your pearls are all stunning - your ombré strand in particular makes my heart go pitter patter!! Lucky girl.

Thank you so much for your kind words, jesskat & Bcm21mk. I waited a long time to be able to get them. I just love them!

I'm too behind to catch up on everything - gorgeous pearls, everyone! Corvette, that ring is incredible <3

Thank you, JerseyPearl& Battah! I've had it a long time, along with the GSS/yellow sapphire sister ring. I love the style & uniqueness of them. I wear them often. Here's a pic of the GSS ring.

Attachments

• 20180611_141021.jpg
    20180611_141021.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 27
Beautiful, 86C!

I have been wearing my Ruckus treasures a lot. Yesterday I wore my Ruckus Kamoka strand. I like the nice, lightweight size of this strand. I also wore my Kamoka post earrings from Ruckus 2015.

DE112EF1-1F94-446C-ACB8-63A003578769.jpg

D505ACEB-35DA-479B-B57A-B8D4CE299032.jpg

Kamoka strands are just so gorgeous, jeg. There's one I've had my eye on for months... hoping it'll still be there when I've saved up my pennies :)

Beautiful, 86C!

I have been wearing my Ruckus treasures a lot. Yesterday I wore my Ruckus Kamoka strand. I like the nice, lightweight size of this strand. I also wore my Kamoka post earrings from Ruckus 2015.

Thanks, Jeg! OMG!!! Your Tahitian strand is fabulous!!! Love the mix of colors!!

Thanks, BW & Masik. I probably wear these pearl rings more than any of my others. They've been my favorites for years!

Back