Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta that came out beautifully! Love the colors.

Corvettegirl, gorgeous pendant, and I love it on that chain.

Keeping it simple today with this ring. Hand-sculpted silver flower in a horn ring, with one of the beautiful freshwater keshi Hisano found for me in HK last year. It’s so hard to get an accurate photo of the pearl, I’m not sure why.

2A14501A-8368-4030-AB7C-C44734C7AFCE.jpg

Battan, that ring is beautiful in its simplicity!! That keshi is perfect with the silver petals! Just beatiful!

I was out running errands & taking care of some family business today in the heat & humidity. I was in a pearl mood so I loaded up since most of my time was spent in the air conditioning. I decided to wear my ombré strands, a longer white off round strand, carved Tahitian pendant & Tahitian studs. A little weighty but it's all good! I'll take pearl weight any day!!

Attachments

• 20180726_172541.jpg
    20180726_172541.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 32
Well...even though I'm not able to be at Ruckus this year, I was able to get a Waterfall Light necklace from Kojima. I went to purchase the 36" blue Akoya necklace I had seen on their site but someone had already snagged it. But as the Fates would have it, I bought this one instead. I love BN's Waterfall so much that I had to jump on this one. I'm not sure what Waterfall Light means....maybe it's not as long or the pearls are a little smaller but I love it! It's going to look awesome layered with some of my other strands or on it's own! Couldn't be happier with how this looks!!!

Attachments

• 20180727_162242.jpg
    20180727_162242.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 28
Aha! So you are the person who snagged that! I was hemming and hawing-- just a little too long, I guess. Enjoy- it's beautiful.

86Corvette - that pendant is gorgeous! I love the simplicity of it because it just shows off how fantastic the fireball is :) and anything from Kojima is amazing. I love Sarah's stuff, my favorite hands down. I have my eye on so many necklaces there...

Beautiful necklaces 86Corvettegirl - I, too, longed after the light waterfall, but ultimately restrained myself. Glad to see it ended up with a PGer so we can still see it from time to time!

Last night I went out to a very casual dinner at a local hole-in-the-wall with family. Light, informal, irregular pearls seemed the thing to suit, so on went my Sea of Cortez keshi from SimplyAdorned4U and my blue Tahitian keshi sunbursts from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_2728[202].jpg

Thanks, everyone. Yes, when I saw the blue Akoya gone but the Waterfall Light was there. I deemed it Fate & got it before anyone else could. I'll have to check to see where the knots are. I don't think it has bumpers. I just love the look.

Bonsava, I love your pendant & earrings. The earrings are so unique.

I saw on Instagram that Kojima has a harvest of silver Akoyas! I can't wait to see what they do with them!

That necklace is so beautiful Bonsava and keshi studs are definetly on my want-list, beautiful

Battah - Love the ring !

Corvette- Love the Waterfall necklace - it seems so 'wearable' !

Bonsava - Love the SoC necklace from Margaret - she has lovely designs ! Those earrings are so cute.. I used to have some Gold earrings that looked like that but without the pearl.. they looked like a sea urchin lol I love the pearl in there !

Heading home from the ruckus decked out in an overload of pearls.

From the top: Golden SS drop, purchased last fall from PP, pipi pearls from PP's recent VIP sale, Robert Wan multicolored Tahitians from an earlier PP ruckus, Fiji keshi on 18kt gold chain wrapped by Catherine at Stephen Vincent in Minneapolis, and a octo-mermaid pendant by Sheri Jurnecka, which is my new ruckus treasure

20180729_155547.jpg

Thank you, folks. Just arrived home with everything still around my neck. I may need to wear more pearls when traveling in the future. It's rather fun.

Back