Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, PD. And to my surprise, the white FW hoops I ordered from PP's July sale were delivered early & were waiting for me to get home.

Yep, the blues get me every time. They are my faves and yours are a lovely blue color. Goes great all together!

86Corvettegirl. I will see if I can remember where I got those clasps. The double strand of akoyas with a citrine and seedpearl clasp I bought from antiquesavenue.co.uk about 5years ago
_20180719_182437.jpg
The triple strand of akoyas with a citrine clasp I bought from Ronaldogem on ebay, that shop doesn't exist anymore, but based in UK
_20180719_182500.jpg
The triple strand with an aquamarine and seedpearl clasp I bought from clares1225 on ebay.
_20180719_182553.jpg
The double akoya strand with an amethyst and seedpearl clasp I bought from an antiquesdealer in Canada on ebay, misojo who doesn't usually sell pearls
_20180719_182627.jpg
The last one with a white gold, a pearl and rubies I don't remember from whom I bought it. The pearls in that necklace is really worn, but not the clasp.
_20180719_182648.jpg
They are all marked and eccept from one necklace in great condition. I have restrung them several times.

Gorgeous pearls, everyone! What a nice pick-me-up this afternoon! PD those goldens are just heavenly. And Charlotta your clasp collection is fabulous!

Today’s fun pearl piece that I just made. I love cuffs, but they slide around a lot on my wrists so I may look into some kind of lining. But I love the look. I chose a freshwater button for this one, and hand-sculpted the flower from sterling metal clay. Cuff is ebony.
9E3AB296-90EB-4543-98B1-8AE5A19A31F9.jpg

CA28D5E5-299E-432D-8A9D-ECBCD13F25D2.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous pearls, everyone! What a nice pick-me-up this afternoon! PD those goldens are just heavenly. And Charlotta your clasp collection is fabulous!

Today’s fun pearl piece that I just made. I love cuffs, but they slide around a lot on my wrists so I may look into some kind of lining. But I love the look. I chose a freshwater button for this one, and hand-sculpted the flower from sterling metal clay. Cuff is ebony.
View attachment 61024

View attachment 61027

I LUV this piece!!! LOVE the combo of materials and colors!!! So beautiful!

Thanks Pattye & Charlotta!! I am really drawn to the blues! They make my heart sing!

Charlotta....those clasps are amazing & you have such a variety in your collection. They all look fabulous!!

Back