Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I thought that was probably what you meant Bcm. Don’t worry, I can appreciate faux, too!

Cathy, yes! I have the ombré and seaglass on my list to bring, and I think I will wear the Burmese strand sometime during the weekend. I have been pulling the “to bring” items out and decided I might as well wear them and take some pictures.

Love your swan(s) BWeaves!

Blue baroque Akoya and white Akoya keshi from Kojima, with a SS drop pendant from PP.
View attachment 60759

This is beautiful! Looks light & comfortable to wear! I love how you attached the SS pendant!

JEG, I love the keshi and the SS drop.

Today I wore La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and opal and Tahitian earrings from Kojima. I'm truly amazed at how well matched the earrings are to the pendant. Then again, it's possible that Kojima got the earring drops from Kamoka. I'll never know.

View attachment 60771

View attachment 60772

What a perfect match! I love the Tahitians paired up with the opals!

lovely earrings, BW

jeg, love how you're wearing the keshi strand with the pendant!

Thanks 86C, Katbran and Sunseeker! I love these clasps for being able to wear strands “backwards” and attaching pendants or charms. I do the same thing on bracelets, too.

I think I posted this before way back in this thread, but it is a better photo of the strand and pendant.
C7C227DF-1B3D-4E66-99FC-98E09751AD62.jpg

DSC_0969.jpgDSC_0964.jpgDSC_0963.jpg
I made a tincup, it's actually my second one, the first one was for practice. It's made of silver wire and circled tahitians.

Lovely necklace, Charlotta! The banded Tahitians go very nicely together.

Charlotta, that's lovely!

JEG, I love wearing pearls backwards, but I've never done it to hang a pendant. Great idea! I love necklace and pendant together.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I made a shorter one as well, I'll post when I get a decent photo.

I decided to take a page out of Baby Nurse's book and get a bit more creative with my layering.

Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima. little h pendant hanging on her pearl & emerald tin-cup. Komoka black and white Tahitian studs. Nothing matches, but I love how they look together.

Also, I've discovered that the front seat of my car at 7 a.m. has perfect pearl lighting.

fullsizeoutput_79f.jpg

BWeaves -- love the combo, your sweet Mona Lisa smile and the perfect car lighting!

Thanks 86C, Katbran and Sunseeker! I love these clasps for being able to wear strands “backwards” and attaching pendants or charms. I do the same thing on bracelets, too.

I think I posted this before way back in this thread, but it is a better photo of the strand and pendant.
View attachment 60774

I went back but didn't find it... what are the little gold bits between the pearls? GSS or actual gold donuts?
I love the look of this one.

Charlotta - great job on the tin cup !!! Circles have such great character !

BWeaves - I do love that Keshi chain !!

Charlotta, great job wire-wrapping! I love circled Tahitians, so much color and personality and the tin-cup is perfect for summer!

BW, love your keshi & little h strands worn together!

Back