Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC - Love your pendant ! I'm sure you'll get a lot of wear out of that one !! What will you hang it from ?

Thanks, Kat!! I wore it on a very long silver chain yesterday (much longer than in the photo), but I think it would be cool to do a long chain of tiny, individually knotted FWP. Though my hands hurt just thinking about that ;) I kinda can't get over how light the pearls are for their size!
IMG_3397.jpg

They look like clouds with a dewdrop. Beautiful.

Thank you! I called this one the Acid Rain pendant ;) The rain is pink tourmaline. The one side of the souffle pearls is smooth, the other side is crinkly like storm clouds - we all know things can go from smooth sailing to stormy in a second!

I got a new pretty today from PP's VIP sale :) it's a metallic 8.8mm gold/copper/green freshie in the cascade setting. I have been eyeing that setting with the freshadama pearl in it for ages but couldn't pull the trigger. Once I saw this one I just knew!

sorry, I know the pictures are sideways but I don't know how to get them to do right!

Attachments

• 20180511_160415.jpg
    20180511_160415.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180511_160419.jpg
    20180511_160419.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 40
There are so many wonderful new treasures! I'm just green with envy!!! Congrats to all your beautiful pearls. And Happy Mother's Day!!!

Allow me to turn those right side up for you, lary007 ... that freshi is a hypnotic color!

LarysRing1.jpgLarysRing2.jpg

It looks like molten metal. And I love the setting. I'm a sucker for a setting with wavy lines, no prongs and nothing to catch on anything.

Katbran, the blue and pinks are gemstones, not pearls) thanks you! PS I really love your instagram lately with all the photos you post :)

lary007, what a lovely ring! I have a weak spot for metallic lustre freshwaters :) excellent choice!

Happy Mother's day everyone! I hope to see many newly gifted pearls here next week :) :)

Thanks :) I figured they were stone beads . They look cute with the bracelet.

And a big thank you for the lovely compliment on my Instagram photos !!

Katbran, the blue and pinks are gemstones, not pearls) thanks you! PS I really love your instagram lately with all the photos you post :)

lary007, what a lovely ring! I have a weak spot for metallic lustre freshwaters :) excellent choice!

Happy Mother's day everyone! I hope to see many newly gifted pearls here next week :) :)

Thanks everybody!20180302_140517.jpg

I forgot to post these after getting them a while ago from JP's etsy shop, Oceanscove. They are pretty nice size gss with aquaprase drops.

I don't ever have anyone to take a picture of them in my ear and I'm not super talented in the selfie department but I hope to have ear shots soon. I ADORE them and she was so patient with me while I was trying to decide what pair I wanted. Thank you again, JP!

It's just a perfect day today...warm but dry. I'm enjoying my 8-9mm round exotics from PP's 2008 special offer. I never seem to get tired of these!

Exotics from 2008 outdoors.jpg

Awesome spring day here in the North. I broke out the white linen. Connoisseur Tahitian from PP in a little h setting hung on a necklace of unheated Tanzanite rondelles.
20180515_162437.jpg

OOOO, I like the pendant on the Tanzanite choker. And the white linen.

Back