Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC: Wow, that necklace and clasp look amazing. I can't wait to find out what the Roadshow people say about it.

Forgotten pearls. Mom's mabe enhancer on Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand. My ruby heart and akoya drop earrings.

fullsizeoutput_630.jpg

NOOOOOOOO, somebody snagged the ombre' Tahitian rope I was lusting after on the Kojima website. I kept telling myself if it was still there when the sale starts on the 29th, it's mine. I knew I shouldn't have waited. DOH!

NOOOOOOOO, somebody snagged the ombre' Tahitian rope I was lusting after on the Kojima website. I kept telling myself if it was still there when the sale starts on the 29th, it's mine. I knew I shouldn't have waited. DOH!

Do you have the picture? You might want to join the post "the pearl that got away" (just a suggestion lol)

took these to the office today, a little fresh air did them good. (they keep my mood great too!)

20180426_095713.jpg

Should I get a longer but thinner necklace for the pendant? any chain design suggestions?

BWeaves, that drop mabe pendant is so elegant, it goes very well with your Blue Lagoon strand.
CrazyMissy, that's a stunning pendant you have there. It's from Jewelmer, isn't it?
I'm thrilled today I got my first pair of Kamoka pearl studs! They are flashy dark green with pink eyes.
_20180426_102212.jpg
_20180426_102248.jpg
_20180426_102311.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty pendant. If it were me, I'd get a chain that has some interesting diamond cut knobs every inch.

Love the new T studs, too.

Pareltje, what a nice pair of studs!) Kamoka is always something special!))) enjoy them!

BWeaves, lovely ruby hearts, so different!))

I hardly had time even to put the clothes on today, not to mention accessories :eek: So I just quickly popped a pink gold Tahitian ring on a finger and that was it for the day :D :D
TH pink ring.JPG

That's a very lovely ring, Lugana! Such a pretty color Tahitian ... and pink gold :) Is it your own design?

Well once again I've fallen behind ! So ..

BWeaves - the clasp on those pearls is amazing ... just stunning. Best of luck at ARS !! ( its so exciting that you're going ) And that Mabe on the Akoya strand is just beautful !!

CrazyMissy - Such a lovely pendant !! I know that a thinner chain might look even better but that one is very nice...and of course the very thin chains break so easily. ( I'm fixing a chain now that snapped )

Pareltje - Oh my I love the Kamoka studs !! Such a lovely colour !! Very lively !
Lugana - That ring is beautiful !

I'm not the on going to the ARS. I only wish those were my pearls, hehehe.

CathyKeshi, thank you)) actually no, it's not one of my designs, the setting is from PP and the pearl is from Jac)

BWeaves, Pareltje, 2thdktr, Katbran, thank you!))

We went to the opera on Sunday - what a chance to wear my blue tahitians :) :)

Blue TH opera.JPG

Back