Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much Amti and Pattye!! Amti, the pearl range is approximately 9.5-13.5. The colors are more subtle taupe, olive tones. Pattye- yes, selfies!

PD, those shapes make me smile, too. :eek: BWeaves, love your heirloom pieces, and the memories that go with them. Crazy Missy, beautiful Akoya strand, and it looks perfect with the colorful top.

Gosh I miss a day and theres like a thousand posts !!
Morella- Amazing earrings...close ups if you have a chance :) Stunning
BWeaves...love the layers and love each of those necklaces. ( that shirt is wonderful )
jeg- welcome home and the bunny is toooo sweet !!! ( glad he fluffed up again )
Lugana - Nice big peacocks - great colours ! And congratulations on the new job !!!

omg I'm still missing people !!

Kalmen- don't know how I missed you and your fabulous South Seas!!! What a stunner!!!

Carzy M - wonderful baroque Akoya !!!
BW - love the classic look ! Nice combo !!
PD - Those are such nice big chunky WSS - great strand and it looks wonderful !!
jeg- what a marvellous necklace !! Love what you've done !

Last edited:
I surrender to the loveliness ... I can't keep up lol. You all look so wonderful in your pearls!

Pearl Dreams ... those WSS are truly a DREAM ... that's WSS perfection to me :)

CrazyMissy, my baroque akoyas are the same way; they really can stand up to, and go with everything!

Lugana, you know I'm glad to see you back here!!

BWeaves, that handwoven fabic is so gorgeous. We may need a fashion art thread here ... :)

Jeg, such terrific Fiji colors on you!!!

CrazyMissy: Your baroque rope is gorgeous. That's the sort of necklace I wear with everything. I've really warmed up to baroque pearls, because they seem to have an amazing glow.

Today I'm wearing 3 akoya ropes with jeans and a T-shirt. The more casual I dress, the more pearls I layer on. Photos later.

Marianne, pattye, BWeaves, jeg, JerseyPearl, MSC, Pareltje, Katbran, thank you ladies! it was a tough choice, as I basically have lost my personal project (the last pearl/ no more pearls) partner over this job position. But I don't regret it, as we together were going the doubtful direction anyway (wholesale). Thank you! :)

amti, thank you! I would ideally like it as a rope, but couldn't yet find a matching strand to mix it with))

CathyKeshi, thank you! oh I must show you that faceted TH ring - just had it finished last week :)

CrazyMissy, I have a strand of those (from PP? biggest size?) and I wear them like every day... and with other strands as well (baroque ropes etc). So no worries with your pearl choices ;) they look great!

BWeaves, you ROCK the brooches! I cannot express enough how I LOVE your brooches!!

I was wearing my blue tahitian aka "Wilma" necklace, but the sun has set by the time I got home so no decent photos :(

Ropes and brooches!!!

Natural white Hanadama rope from PP. Baroque blue akoyas from PP. My first akoya rope from back in 1982, which I just restrung again. And Mom's ruby swan. Ruby heart earrings. All worn with a tobacco colored T-shirt, jeans and tweed jacket.

fullsizeoutput_59f.jpg

Years ago, I never would have mixed these pieces together, because I feel that none of them match. But you've all inspired me that anything goes, and everything goes with everything.

Pearl Guide folks are such inspiration, aren't they, BWeaves? I too would never have mixed pearls like I do now. That look is fabulous; rich in color and textural contrasts ... love it! Especially that ruby swan on that jacket lapel :)

When your mailman delivers LOVE in a box ... :) Kamoka Keshi bracelet, 14K & 18K yellow gold, white/silver/palest blue Kamoka keshi pearls, grown with Love by our dear Celeste & Josh, gold work customized to fit my wrist by our dear Pattye. I'm not always the biggest fan of tin-cup styles, but this ... oh, THIS. The fit is perfect, falling down onto my hand, light as a feather, and like wearing something made of silk. Best of all, the clasp carries just enough weight to keep the bracelet from rolling around, and it's tiny companion keshi mean no pearls banging around on the bottom, at my keyboard and desk. This one is hard to take off :) Love and Hugs to Celeste, Josh and Pattye!

White Kamokas 2.jpgWhiteKamokas1.jpg

BWeaves, nice combo and your swan really goes well with that jacket!

Cathy, :p, love your new Kamoka bracelet. It’s perfect!!!

Aw, thank you Jeg. I was done when I saw the photo Celeste posted on FB, Instagram etc. of this bracelet resting on the cup of a yellow daffodil :) I'm so lucky!

BWeaves love your layering, they look like waterfall together.
Cathy, congrats on your new bracelet, it's pretty.

Cathy! What a lovely bracelet— enjoy your new treasure!!

BWeaves, I love your mix of ropes and swan with the casual wear. Where did you get the sparkly clasps? I think you said they were ordered from PP? Originally from Stuller (just guessing)?

Back