Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks y'all! It's definitely spring down here this week.
I've been wearing with GSSP pendant and spessartite to embrace the spring feeling :)
IMG_1632.jpg

Oh, I love that tin cup in yellow gold.

BN, I bought that red wool T-shirt from Ibex. Unfortunately, they just went out of business a couple of months ago. I hate it when a "made in America" company goes out of business.

Icebreaker also sells wool and wool/tencel T-shirts, but their clothing is a bit more sport related. Ibex had both sport and everyday clothing. My infinity scarf/shawl thing was also from Ibex.

Thanks! I looked at the Icebreaker site and they seem to have nice tops. I love wool, it lays so nicely and wears well.

BN, speaking of Boden T-shirts with a lot of sparkly gold on them, I just bought this one.

fullsizeoutput_581.jpg

I wore it today with a herd of Kojima pearls. My Kasumi pendant on my yellow gold knit choker, and two Tahitian keshi tincups.
And wore them with my yellow gold Mikimoto huggies.

fullsizeoutput_582.jpg

BWeaves, that set is STUNNING with that top. Bam!

I got the same top in ivory but the fit is completely off, wah. XS is too small, SM is too big. I need the number sizes. Pearls look great with it, though : ) I'll see if I can get a pic with it..

Oh, I ordered the Ivory top, too, and sent it back. It fit tighter than the olive drab one (above), and the fabric felt different.

BWeaves, stunning combo. I love your keshi necklaces layered together.

The Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_585.jpg

Worn with my Mom's SS drops.

fullsizeoutput_583.jpg

And Mom's akoya ring and freshwater bracelet. I need to restring the bracelet. The strands are different lengths and it bugs me.

fullsizeoutput_586.jpg

Who here wants to see BWeaves do the next 365 thread? I nominate BWeaves! Can I get a second?

Thank you, Blaire! Those are my kind of easter eggs ;)

What about Newberry or Lilliefuzziesocks?

It's a classic day today. Natural white Hanadama rope and Hanadama stud earrings from PP, worn with my Mom's akoya choker. The PP rope just glows, doesn't it?

Natural white Hanadama rope and Hanadama stud earrings from Pearl Paradise with Mom's akoya choker.

Back