Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red, that photo is so romantic <3 Your SoC is really special.

jeg I'm drooling over here.

Since you guys have been so encouraging, here is the ring at another well-known location. Cloudy today, and I'm still glad I purchased a warm coat at the start of the week.

sea of cortez ring outside the Louvre in Paris

So gorgeous, Red! I think that is my very favorite piece of your collection.

Say “Hi” to the Mona Lisa if you go inside there!

Thanks, Pareltje!

Ohh Red that lighting is perfect, the colors are just glowing <3

Thank you, jeg, BWeaves, Pareltje, and battah.
I did not visit the Louvre this trip, but I think my favorite lady in there is Venus di Milo. Pictures cannot do justice to her beauty.

Today is my last full day in Paris, and it was cloudy, cold, and misty. Which means my hair looks horrible while my pearl ring looks great. Another world famous landmark that you should recognize, even out of focus.

Sea of cortez ring worn outside notre dame in Paris

Yep, now you’re visiting the gargoyles! Have a great last day and safe travels home. Amazing how that SOC mirrors the rainbow exactly.

Right again, jeg. It sounds like Paris weather should be a bit warmer next week.

This SoC mabe is mostly blue, but there is a rainbow of colors culminating in the tiniest sliver of red at one edge. My designer suggested this setting because it allows the near edge to be exposed, and show that lovely red, and still protect most of the edge of the pearl. You gotta love diffused light for showing pearls at their best.

I am still going to bring my long boots and gloves, and I also need to have Berthillon ice cream no matter how cold it is!

You have an exceptional designer, Red. I’ve mentioned before they must really look forward to seeing you come in with your new pearls ready to be showcased in a new creative inspiration.

Red, your SoC ring is breathtaking in that cloudy light. Love your photos!

jeg, stunning necklace!

Thank you, jeg, Katbran and SunSeeker. After 5 hours at home, I had already seen more sun than during my nine days in Paris. C'est la vie. I did some clothing shopping and discovered that my favorite OSKA pants were $120 cheaper (after currency exchange and VAT refund) than here in the US. I stocked up for the summer in my favorite colors.

I hope jeg has a great trip and shows us some traveling pearls from her visit.

Welcome home, Red! I am not leaving until Saturday. I will try to take a couple photos, but I am traveling with a non-pearl friend who will think I am nuts. I have found the same thing with some of the European shoes, in the past. Even though we can get some of the brands here, there’s a big difference in price.

jeg - I just noticed that I missed a few pages of this topic ! Your SS strand is marvellous !! I seriously love those colour and they just glow!!

Red - your photos are wonderful...its a shame you didn't get better weather but I figure as long as it's not pouring rain or a blizzard it doesn't really matter !! We would all love a sunny trip but at least it wasn't a beach vacation ! When you can duck into fabulous galleries and restaurants .. then nice weather is just a bonus . That ring is so wonderful ... and what a deal on the pants !!!!

Back