Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I keep thinking that if I had that set, I might wear it every day for a few weeks because it's that perfect! :)

Just finished this piece made out of mostly freshwater pearls, but also a few Tahitian keshi thrown in there. And lots of beads from travels over the years, including 2 visits to Florence. :)
IMG_9179.jpg

What a fun mix, MSC. I have a huge collection of beach finds, so the cowries stand out to me!

I love how playful that is, MSC! So versatile. I feel like you could wear it with so many different looks!

As you all know I'm kinda obsessed with my new layering set so I've been wearing them a lot lol.

I wore the long hawk rope in reverse with the toggle on the bottom since my black tank has a V-shaped mesh insert so I wanted a bit of a V-necklace shape than the rounded bottom. I loved how it turned out!
IMG_1550.jpg

Added yet another layer of petite Tahitians to the layer and wore this to the office today.
IMG_1631.jpg

Thank you, BWeaves, PD, Cathy, jeg, lary, Purr, and Pattye! It was a fun one to make :) I think I may make a similar bracelet in the future, but skip the knotting for that one.

Purr, love the hawk and the horn, so pretty! I especially love the keshi strands from Kojima, those are really something.

A pearl medley rope from Kojima, and a tin cup from Simply Adorned. There are several pearls in the tin cup that look like little birds to me.

801EDD7C-A9DB-42F3-A7CF-57D3EACB2CA5.jpg

MSC - I love your 'inspired' necklace !! And summer is on the way.... eventually... certainly feels like the ocean to me !

Purr - wonderful wonderful layers !!! Loving all the necklaces.

jeg- I do love that bubble rope , I made two like that early last year and came close to not selling them. (but then I hate to part with anything hence the bins of pearls..) I love it .. so fresh !

Thank you so much, Katbran! I hope you have kept some things for yourself, too!

Back