Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much Katbran, Battah and Pareltje! Katbran, I recognize Catherine’s wonderful work! It’s fun that most of the artists had a distinct and recognizable style.

Hi Ladies! I'm wearing something new and different today... I have layered a multi-colored T-keshi rope with some beautiful Impala and Hawk pieces with horns made out of abalone shells.

Tahitian Keshis are from Sarah/Kojima, and the rest of the pieces are from Heather Benjamin Jewelry. I discovered her pieces when she visited Hisano & Jeremy at the little h booth at NY_NOW, and I practically stalked her back to her booth and bought the exact set of layering necklace she was wearing lol. Her items are not pearls, but she uses a lot of abalone and MOP shell horns that plays beautifully with pearls and I love layering them together! Really loving this set! :eek:

FullSizeRender-3.jpgFullSizeRender-4.jpgFullSizeRender-5.jpg

Such interesting layers, Purr- so unique! Love the colors in the abolone horn.

Purranha, I LOVE this!! These are amazing together. If I’m ever (fingers crossed!) in that neck of the woods again, I will take a close look at her pieces.

That is a spectacular look, Purranha ... so creative and fascinating ... LOVE!

Purranha, I LOVE this!! These are amazing together. If I’m ever (fingers crossed!) in that neck of the woods again, I will take a close look at her pieces.

BN, she is actually returning to NYC for a smaller trade show Capsule this upcoming weekend. I may go play/roam around. I'll take more detailed pictures of her booth and share if people are interested! Haha I was running around too much the last time to take more pics of her items!

Purranha- the new pieces are beautiful, especially layered with the keshis. They have almost a southwestern feel- or even Native American ,especially those really terrific earrings. I love layering my pearls with my other jewelry that I own. I think it really brings out the pearls and lets me enjoy all my pieces.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing those amazing pieces. Wow - the earrings look fabulous on you!

Back