Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Very elegant combo, Kalmen22. Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nien Khuai Le. Happy Chinese New Year. May the year of the dog brings you lots of luck, health and prosperity.

BWeaves- thanks for the gorgeous close-up of all the swans. ( I am always playing catch-up in this thread)They are all fantastic, and have their own mood, but I am partial to the sapphire with the ruby eyes-- she has such a long neck and an adorable vibe.

thank u all for the Chinese New year well wishes! I do love the traditional meet up with families and extended families. lots of eating is involved as well.

kalmen22, your New Year's look is just fabulous ... and I agree with JerseyPearl ... I'd love to see more of that divine lace cheongsam!

Pareltje - I'm so glad someone on here got those SoC keshi! I was so bummed when they sold, but now I can drool over them on here!!

Kalmen - happy new year! Your earrings are gorgeous. I'm curious about the hook in back, would you be willing to post some photos of the back of the earrings?

Elegant was the exact word I thought of, too. I love the pearls dangling off the diamond earrings. And I've never seen a lace cheongsam before. It looks gorgeous. Very elegant.

IMG_8154.jpg

neck o day

MSC, how would I describe your pearls? Tiny but mighty ones! They scream "look at us!"

MSC, I like your collection of delicate and colorful keshi!

A Kojima tin cup medley and SS keshi pendant from Ehret Designs-

2CE9D47D-2352-4786-A596-1C13F4FF244C.jpeg

3B391A9A-FACD-44C2-8F8F-53ED70C056C8.jpg

So many gorgeous posts lately! BW, I love your swan pins! jeg, your pendant collection and tincups are to die for! Kalmen, your earrings are absolutely stunning! Happy New Year to you! msc, your delicate jewlery is delightful! battah, your ropes are extraordinary! parelte, your soc bracelet is darling! Thank you all for so much eye candy!

I saw Carolyn Ehret at dinner on my last night in Tucson. We kept looking across the length of the table, knowing we knew each other, but stuck. Finally, she remembered and came over. She looks terrific and I was so happy to see her. :)

WOW jeg, your bit o everything necklace knocked my socks off!

Thanks, Pareltje, jeg and sunseeker! I'm pretty sure even those tiny but mighty pearls (love that!) are bead nucleated and not keshi. I should probably ask Cees about that though...

Thanks so much, Cathy, SunSeeker and MSC! GemGeek, how fun to run into Care at Tucson. Sounds like a lot of you were there!

We’ve had a string of bright sunny days. It looks like spring outside (but chilly). Despite Punxsutawney Phil’s prediction, I’m hoping for an early spring!

Flower ring with keshi petals. Tahitian bracelets from Kojima-

A34BFE7E-A49A-4539-9B35-A3BED12AA212.jpg

Back