Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Crazy beautiful MSC! The zircon, yellow gold and pastel pinks/purples work so well together.

Doing laundry today in style wearing my silver South Sea keshi necklace and silver akoya studs. Keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali and studs from Pearl Paradise.

Keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali and studs from Pearl Paradise

Oh, these are just my doing laundry pearls. hehehe.

On the Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor, we joke about our every day, just doing chores, tiaras.

Thank you, jeg, BWeaves, Sanippy, and Katbran.

Sanippy - I find that these silver akoya studs from Pearl Paradise go well with a lot of my white South Sea strands, because I tend to pick strands with silver tones.

Those keshi are so decadent, Red. Love them.

I’m going to start sharing photos like this, since the only place I can get realistic luster and orient shots is behind my desk and I can’t fit my whole self back there lol. Purr’s beautiful soC mabe necklace plus sterling earrings with beautiful freshwater keshi Hisano picked out for me in Hong Kong last year.

Purr’s beautiful soC mabe necklace plus sterling earrings with beautiful freshwater keshi Hisano picked out for me in Hong Kong last year

Battah, pretty earrings, and of course, a great pairing with Purr’s SOC.

A strand of random freshwater pearls and a pendant from Paris-
strand of random freshwater pearls and a pendant from Paris

Thanks, jeg! oooh that pendant is very cool! Close up, please?

Thanks, Battah! It is an enamel piece made by a family company in Paris. They make fanciful themed pieces. I especially like their flower and animal themes. The necklace is from a winter edition a few years ago, and I purchased the rings when I was there last spring.

enamel piece made by a family company in Paris

Oh wow they’re beautiful! I just love enameled flowers, they’re so sweet.

Thanks red, battah, msc, for sharing your lovely pieces! ...jeg, your pendant is beautiful and inspires me to go to Paris!

The office temp has been running warm so I've switched to t-shirts. I'm wearing my round multi Tahitian's strand today.

round multi Tahitian's strand

Thanks, everyone!

Annie- pretty overtones in your Tahitians!

Back