Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Most of you have probably already seen this on the news, but here is my phone from Saturday’s excitement in Hawaii. I was on my morning walk and fortunately pretty oblivious until I got back to the resort since I didn’t hear my phone.

Hawaiian alert on phone

I have been wirewrapping different lengths of keshi chains for layering and dangling pendants. Today’s pendant is a big SS keshi from Ehret Designs.

wirewrapping different lengths of keshi chains for layering and dangling pendants - pendant SS keshi Ehret Designs.

Pattye, I used your gray Beader’s Secret on the new Tahitian strand. I must get around to ordering more from you!

Purr, glad to hear your back and getting better! I have also had the flu on and off for over a month and just now getting back to catching up on PG. Your new ring is stunning. And that pendant is perfection and beautifully set!! Congrats!

jeg, your wire wrapped necklace looks fabulous on you! I love its delicate design with all the random beauty of the keshis.

Wow I didn't think I was so far behind !!

jeg- I can't imagine how scary that must have been.. and to take so long to get an all clear text. Geeeeez If nothing else all the states will be having a think about what to tell people to do in the event something like this does occur.

Happier comments - your WSS necklace is gorgeous and those Keshi necklaces are just fabulous !! Great job !!

Purr - so sorry you were so ill...and you missed NYE!! You'll have to pick a night and go celebrate ! That ring is gorgeous and the drop is amazing !!!

PD - hopefully with a flu shot , even if she gets it perhaps it won't be so bad. Tell her to keep those hands washed or carry some gel wash in her bag. All those stairway hand rails and door handles are germ heaven.

Jeg, I imagine you might have some idea just how much I LOVE that lovely display of keshi pearls ... masterfully done!

Jeg, I love your layered keshi necklaces. I hope you don't mind if I copy them someday.

Purr, I love your new ring! Hope you're feeling better.

Jeg, your keshi tin cup is amazing!

Purr, I'm so sorry you were so sick. The flu is really scary this year! We had a scare yesterday thinking my daughter had it, but thankfully she doesn't. The vaccine isn't helping much this year. Love love the pearls, the drop is fabulous with that bail! And you know I love the ring <3

jeg your wrapped keshi chains are gorgeous! Love those layers.

Thanks so much everyone! They are nice and light and fun to make, but I need to stop or I’ll have 20 strands going around my neck...

Ahahaha- you are too funny, Cathy! Do you think two dozen would be pushing it?!

NO, 2 dozen is not pushing it ... not with those delicate little beauties LOL!

Jeg, just layer as many necklaces as possible like Marco Bicego or J Hunter Keshi Rain collection - if I'm not mistaken about how it's called.
I'm sure they'll look pretty on you.

Back