Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That's stunning.

I haven't posted in a while.

My baroque T's from Kojima and Mom's ruby swan and ruby heart earrings. These T's really reflect the clothing they are on. They're not ombre in real life.

baroque Tahitians from Kojima and Mom's ruby swan and ruby heart earrings

Today, layers. My original rope, which I've restrung on Beader's Secret. It's now shorter than it used to be. It needs to relax a little. My deep blue Vietnamese akoyas from PP, and my natural white Hanadamas from PP. Earrings are blue baroque coffee beans from Kojima. And one of Mom's cameos with a diamond earring.

vietnamese blue and natural white hanadama akoya from pp

BWeaves, I love your blue akoya strand with that jacket.

I've been wearing a lot my long Tahitian rope with the 8 to 9 mm pearls. I recently hooked it to another T rope for a triple strand look:

triple strand tahitian on gray sweater

I didn't wear it today with this top but this pictures has better color:

triple strand tahitian with tshirt

I'm so behind here - BWeaves, I just love that swan brooch, it's really gorgeous. And the pearls, of course.

Annie, love those layers!! So decadent.

It's great to be back online!

These are color-shifting pearls from PP in the gold-peach-pink color, bought back in 2011. I have a hard time capturing the green and pink overtones that some of the pearls have.

pearl paradise metallic color shifting freshwater strand

Man I had PG withdrawal yesterday! Those are beautiful, PD.

Here’s my POTD from yesterday - working from home today, so I’m not accessorized :) wearing Purr’s SoC mabes and my (finally repaired!) hydrangea ring.

Sea of Cortez mabe strand and hydrangea ring

Splendid, Battah! Love them all.
We're heading out to do some grocery shopping. It's raining but at least it's not so cold today. One day's reprieve before the temp drops again.

Great pearls here. I've been absent for a while because of the holiday. And today I couldn't get to the forum since morning, so glad I'm able to access the PG forum again this evening.
Btw was it just me or was there a problem with the website?

Last edited:
PD the weather has been crazy! Today the high is 65, and tomorrow it's dropping down to a low in the teens. I'm getting whiplash... At any rate I'm enjoying the weather today. The air has been so cold and dry, so today I have all the windows open in the house and am letting in that moisture. The humidity will be down to 15% by the morning...

Pareltje, nice to see you! I couldn't get on PG yesterday afternoon either, I assumed it was down for a bit?

BWeaves, it wasn't too hard! I had some fun with the repair - it's hard to see from the front but I added a thick garnet inlay on the underside of the flowers to reattach the broken petal and to reinforce the whole thing. Pic attached (oy someone please teach me to resize these things so I stop posting enormous photos).

hydrangea ring top and bottom

Battah, yes I'm glad to be back on PG again after a pearl-less holiday. And I thought it was my firewall or something which stopped me from getting on PG. I did witness one of the most spectacular sunsets during the holiday.

spectacular sunset

Oh my gosh, stunning sunset, Pareltje! Nothing but grey skies and rain here today, though like battah, I’m welcoming the humidity.

So glad to see PG up and running again!

Gorgeous pearls, BWeaves, Annie, Pearl Dreams, and battah (absolutely amazed that you made that, battah!).

Gorgeous pearls BWeaves, I love all of your ropes and your baroque Ts are wonderful.

Annie, beautiful pastel Ts!

Pearl Dreams, your colour shifting freshies are amazing. Love the metallic luster and the colours really suit you.

Gorgeous combination Battah. Love seeing your creations!

Pareltje, that sunset is stunning!

My sister in SSP keshi studs (Cees) and a freshwater keshi tin cup bracelet.

South Sea Pearl keshi studs Cees

South Sea Pearl keshi studs Cees

freshwater tin cup bracelet

Wow Sanippy, your sister must be thrilled. Those pearls look fabulous on her.

Thanks battah! Yeah, she loves them! Made my SSP keshi tin cup as well.
SSP keshi tin cup on paper towel

SSP keshi tin cup worn

SSP keshi tin cup worn 2

Back