Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wearing foster babies from Purr today - gorgeous colorful ripple pendant and earrings, plus I had to sneak in my engagement ring because I just got it reset and I’m smitten.

foster babies from Purr

foster babies from Purr - ripple pearl pendant and earrings

I just love metallic ripples and your earrings and pendant just glowed. The new setting on your engagement ring is showy and lovely.

Wow, Battah, it’s like a whole new wardrobe when you get to borrow! We do get snow here on occasion, but rarely on Christmas. It’s pretty, but causes all kinds of traffic problems.

Red, hope you had a frohliche Weihnachten (sorry, no umlaut) celebrating with your mug!

Sunseeker, your snowbuddies look so comfy I just want to snuggle up with them. And borrow the pearls...

Pearl Dreams, that’s a serious strand of GSS. Love the shapes!

Sorry, didn’t go back far enough- love your workday pairing BWeaves! And Battah, your ring redo is really pretty!

Katbran, I'm glad you liked the red and gold! I don't wear red very often at all -- I usually like more of a magenta or a raspberry color -- but maybe I will wear red a bit more often now.

Sorry I wrote Red instead of PD !! I’ve fixed it ! And you should wear red ..looks great on you ..and especially with the GSS !

Battah- wow I wish I had someone with. A Fabulous stash of pearls available to me ! Lucky you!

I knew who you meant, Katbran. :) .
I put on a red turtleneck today thanks to your encouragement.

I love a good engagement ring reset. I've reset mine 3 times, and I reset Mom's when I got hers. She had hers reset at least 5 times. I'm a firm believer that you marry the man, not the ring.

I'm wearing fabulous fakes for basement decluttering today, because, why not? :D
12mm Majorica imitation pearls, 16" choker. Clasp is a 16mm gold ball with a hidden clasp-- a female thread that the end pearl screws into.
I like hidden clasps...they don't itch the way other clasps sometimes do on my neck.

12 mm majorica imitation 16 inch strand

I love it, PD! It’s a better version of “whistle while you work!”

Still playing with my tin cup/station chains. Wearing them as a bracelet, one chain or two chains. Now I am working on a 48” layering chain to double or triple around the neck with these two. Also wearing a strand of PP Tahitians. These have a really pretty greenish, peacock, aqua that is not photographing. :(

my tin cup/station chains
circled baroque Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

Y necklace from Pkinnew, originally from PP, and freshwater strands I knotted a long time ago. The Y necklace is the sister strand to BAS’.

Y necklace from Pearl Paradise, freshwater strands

Simply gorgeous, jeg. Thank you for sharing.

It is 15 degrees below zero here in the North. But I've got my goldens to help keep me warm. SS harvest strand from the Pearl Paradise ruckus, and the luscious golden drop from the recent PP Hong Kong trip. The drop has a custom eye pin designed by Catherine at Studio Vincent Designs and executed by Stephen. The tiny bit at the top hides the only flaw in this beautiful drop.

SS harvest strand from the Pearl Paradise ruckus, and the luscious golden drop from the recent PP Hong Kong trip. The drop has a custom eye pin designed by Catherine at Studio Vincent Designs and executed by Stephen.

Last edited:
Jeg, love your Y necklace with the freshwater strands.

Red, your harvest rope is really amazing. It has a predominance of golden pearls more then I have seen in other harvest strands. Very beautiful. I’m sitting at the airport waiting to leave for warmer environs. There are quite a few unhappy travelers here that were hoping to get to icy more northern cities that they may not get to because of the frigid weather conditions.

Thank you BWeaves, Red and Luvglitz!

Brrr, Red! Luckily you have all those fantastic pearls to keep you smiling. That golden drop looks beautiful and goes perfectly with your harvest strand.

Luvglitz- safe travels and enjoy your warm destination!

Back