Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Fiji Pearls today

Fiji Pearls today

Thought I would "try out" my Fiji strand again. I'm still not sure what colors it goes best with. So, I am wearing the pearls with a simple white white sweater. I attached my small 3 pearl Tahitian pendant as well
Happy Holidays to everyone, and I hope Santa is good to those hoping for pearly surprises.

fiji strand with triple tahitian pearl pendant

Red sweater and golden South Sea pearls from PP.

Merry Christmas, All!

pearl paradise button shape gold south sea strand

Beautiful golden pearls, Red. I really like how they stand out with your red sweater.

Lovely and unusual Fiji colors Luvglitz!

Red, that's like a stunning string of gold Christmas baubles around you neck ... so gorgeous :)

Beautiful SSP tahitiangirl!

Luvglitz, love your Fiji pearls! They look great against the neutral top.

Red, perfect Christmas pearls and outfit!

Merry Christmas, pearl lovers!!! I'm working today, because double pay, whoo-hoo! Plus, nobody calls in for computer support on how to fix an invoice on Christmas Day. I'm just here in case that happens. Plus I can work from home today. Win, win, win. Plus, I'm layered up in pearls. Photos later, when the sun comes up.

I decided to wear green for working Christmas day, and pearl baubles. It's hard to tell, but my shirt is a light sage green.

My new Tahitian tin-cup from Kojima, my pistachio akoyas from PP, and my black and white Tahitain earrings from Kamoka.

Tahitian tin-cup from Kojima, my pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise, and my black and white Tahitian earrings from Kamoka

Tahitian tin-cup from Kojima, my pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise, black and white Tahitian earrings from Kamoka

Merry Christmas! My Christmas sweater and my blue round Rikitea Tahitians from PP. For additional cheer I've filed my mug from a German Christmas market with eggnog.

Cheers!

wearing my rikitea tahitian strand from pearl paradise with christmas sweater

We got a little snow overnight! Just enough to be pretty-- not enough to be a nuisance! :D
I'm wearing my golden SSP from Cees today.

golden ssp from ceesit's a white christmas

Wonderful colors, Pearl Dreams. And a perfect Christmas view.

Great combo, BWeaves. Enjoy your double pay day.

Merry Christmas everyone! You all look so festive in your pearls and colors.

We had to be a little flexible this year as we are having an unusual white Christmas and are snowed in. We took care of all our celebrating early yesterday and had to postpone dinner for today. Since I had a leisurely morning, I worked on a layering chain to go with my other project. This one is made of Rikitea, SS and Kasumi keshi, and I added a few keshi dangles to this chain. Not getting dressed for anything today except maybe for shoveling snow...

Rikitea, SS and Kasumi keshi

jeg - What a good idea ! But it broke ! I'm assuming it was the push in part that broke? Bummer !

Bweaves - great look and just perfect with the soft pale green shirt !

Luvglitz Fabulous Fiji strand !! I do love the colours !

PD - Very glam Christmas look with the Red and Gold!! Those are amazing pearls !!

tahitiangirl- we will need to change your name to SouthSeaGirl ! What a marvellous strand/rope !!

Last edited:
Katbran, I'm glad you liked the red and gold! I don't wear red very often at all -- I usually like more of a magenta or a raspberry color -- but maybe I will wear red a bit more often now.

Loving all the beautiful pearls in the last few days! And wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and a beautiful new year!
pearly snowwoman.jpg

Catching up... BW I really love that new tin cup, it's lovely.

Red, I love the whole look! Esp the mug <3

PD I love the gold and red combo, very pretty. And the snow! Just enough to be pretty but not enough to be inconvenient - perfect.

jeg, love the necklace! And stay warm, you all must not be used to snow, right?

SS, same to you!

Back