Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh, lovely picture of your beautiful Fiji’s. That was a wonderful idea to repurpose a bracelet. I’m now “in love” with Fuji pearls which my bank book cannot afford.

Baby Nurse, this one is inspired by you. I never would have thought this heavy short necklace would go with this light longer one until I fell in love with the photo you posted of yours.

Kojima baroque Tahitans and Tahitian keshi tin cup, and Kamoka black and white Tahitian studs.

Kojima baroque Tahitans and Tahitian keshi tin cup, and Kamoka black and white Tahitian studs

I used to really like 15 and 16 inch pearl chokers, and didn't like the 18 to 20 inch length. Now that my neck is getting a bit floppy, I find the 17 to 20 inchers really elongate my neck.

Christmas PANTS! Moss Green Ribbon with FIJI Pearls!! Gorgeous Purple shirt with perfect pearl combo!!! What a treat to come home to after a late night gift shopping. Thanks ladies, you made my night :)

P.S. Jeg, your new nickname is so delightful I almost wish it was your actual PG name :) Congratulations!

Gorgeous ladies.
Loving the bracelet turned ribbon idea Jeg

Bweaves that layering and those tahitians!!!

Festive Xmas battah!

Inspired by Battah ring stack.. I decided to try and stack mine.

rings stackedinspired by battahmy ring stack

SoC mabe pearl necklace

SoC mabe pearl necklace

KaySD, I'm celebrating the holidays with my Holy Grail of pearl jewellery. It's a more modest but longer version of pkinnew's.

sea of cortez mabe pearl necklace

KaySD, I'm celebrating the holidays with my Holy Grail of pearl jewellery. It's a more modest but longer version of pkinnew's.

View attachment 57592

Cyndayco! Lovely seeing this SoC Mabe strand on you. I have since rehomed pkinnew's SoC mabe strand, so they all remain in the PG family! It is currently on a playdate with Battah and we both posted some pictures earlier in this thread!

Baby Nurse, this one is inspired by you. I never would have thought this heavy short necklace would go with this light longer one until I fell in love with the photo you posted of yours.

Kojima baroque Tahitans and Tahitian keshi tin cup, and Kamoka black and white Tahitian studs.

View attachment 57586

I used to really like 15 and 16 inch pearl chokers, and didn't like the 18 to 20 inch length. Now that my neck is getting a bit floppy, I find the 17 to 20 inchers really elongate my neck.

BWeaves, it’s FANTASTIC on you! I love it with these Tahitians!

Thank you, Kalmen, Cathy, Katbran and Luvglitz!

Luvglitz, there’s a lot to love about the Fijian pearls! Kalmen, what great stackers! I especially like them worn on your first finger. Cyndayco and Purr, those SOC necklaces are such treasures. Really, really special. BWeaves, those layers look great together. Nice inspiration from BN. Wow, a lot of great photos!!!

I have been wanting to make a keshi tin cup and finally accumulated all the pieces I needed. The final pearl I needed was the right pendant to clip onto the chain. The large Tahitian pendant is from Kojima. It is dark, with green and peacock, and is very round and smooth. I wire wrapped the chain using Rikitea and SS keshi from Care Ehret. I used a clasp that was modified by John, at PP, so I can clip different pendants onto chains. I worked on this yesterday, and now I need to get out there and shop for those last minute stocking stuffers after being distracted!

wanting to make a keshi tin cup and finally accumulated all the pieces I needed

wanting to make a keshi tin cup and finally accumulated all the pieces I needed

That is stunning, Jeg! Now ... please tell us more about that "clasp modified by John" :)

Thank you, Marianne, Cathy and Red!

At Ruckus 2016, I asked John if he could remove the end loop from an orbit clasp. (What can’t he do?!) He modified two for me. I have several charm style pendants and wanted to be able to hook them to a link in a necklace or bracelet to dangle like charms, or use it as an enhancer as on this tin cup. I wanted something with not too much bulk. They work great, but unfortunately I promptly broke one of them. :(

End loop removed-
orbit clasp

I have been wanting to make a keshi tin cup and finally accumulated all the pieces I needed. The final pearl I needed was the right pendant to clip onto the chain. The large Tahitian pendant is from Kojima. It is dark, with green and peacock, and is very round and smooth. I wire wrapped the chain using Rikitea and SS keshi from Care Ehret. I used a clasp that was modified by John, at PP, so I can clip different pendants onto chains. I worked on this yesterday, and now I need to get out there and shop for those last minute stocking stuffers after being distracted!

What a lovely piece! You've done a great job.

Jeg, your tin cup is gorgeous!

Wearing my mismatched studs from Ocean Cove!

mismatched studs from Ocean Cove

mismatched studs from Ocean Cove dark side

mismatched studs from Ocean Cove white side

Last edited:
OOO, so many new goodies. JEG, I love your tin cup and pendant. Of course it reminds me of the one I have and also Baby Nurses. I just love it. Sanippy, I love your B/W studs, and again it reminds me of mine which I love. You'll get a ton of use out those earrings. Tahitiangirl, OMG, that rope is gorgeous. Now that's a strand I don't have one of. Something for the future to lust after.

Back