Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red- how creative to put together the bracelets and extender to get that fantastic necklace. Your Fiji pearls really pop and show how gorgeous they really are. I agree with you about the pre-made strands.... I did order one, but I am waiting to see if I will fall in love with it when it comes. Of course, I did fall in love with the Fiji tin cup I just bought. But yours are spectacular.

Tonight I'm wearing my baroque Tahitians from PP and 9mm studs from Jacques. I was feeling green!

baroque Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise
baroque Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise with earrings from Jac

I love your improvised necklace ! What a good idea! I'm a big fan of extenders - you could consider have one made with three small Fiji . Those are wonderful pearls and I totally agree about choosing them individually. Only way to get the size and colour combinations that you want ... when you are spending that much money you need it right. You certainly got it right with those bracelets !! Beautiful !

Lary- lovely circled Tahitians - very colourful. They are great for colour bands aren't they ! And those earrings just glow green !

Red- the colors of your Fiji pearls are real standouts!

Lary007- love the greens!!

annie- you have some beautiful T ropes!

BWeaves- I can’t keep up with you. You are sure adding some wonderful pieces to your pearl collection!

Thank you for the nice comments on my impromptu Fiji necklace.

Today I'm wearing festive holiday colors with my new freshwater white souffles from PP. The earrings are white SS keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali with the design by Catherine at Stephen Vincent Designs in Minneapolis. The bumpy white pearls seem to go well together.

my new freshwater white souffles from Pearl Paradise. The earrings are white South Sea keshi Eastern Trade Winds in Bali with the design by Catherine at Stephen Vincent Designs in Minneapolis

Wow, Red ... all your new pearl photos are wonderful, especially the FIJI :) and those new souffles in the last photo. I wasn't sure I "got" big souffle necklaces till I saw that photo; fabulous on you!

Too busy (or lazy :cool:) to take a new photo today...but I'm wearing my baroque WSS necklace:

wearing my white baroque South Sea strand today

Last edited:
Thanks! It's funny how the need for larger pearls creeps up on us. ;)

These are 9.1-13.7mm, which is more graduated than most strands, I think. It has the advantage of keeping them from feeling too heavy on my neck. I made an extender with some loose pearls so I can wear it longer, too.

Pearl Dreams beautiful SS’s!

Red- love your soufflés and earrings... and colors! Both of you remind me of snowballs! I love snowmen, so I pulled out some colorful snowmen today. Not for wearing, but just to take a snapshot.

Colorful snowmen

Haha! Too cute. I love the sweater and the pearl snowman.

At work tomorrow we're supposed to have an ugly Christmas sweater contest, but it's going to be 85F and I don't think anyone is going to be in the mood. I much prefered the weather last week, when the high was in the 60's.

Last edited:
Pretty soufflés red! Love the earrings too.

Pearl Dreams, your SSP are gorgeous! They are so glowy!

Too cute jeg!

Since I didn't wear a holiday sweater today, because it was 85F, I decided to go for shiny baubles instead.

Kojima tanzanite and Kasumi earrings, and Chinese ripple necklace. I think it photographs better than it looks in real life.

Kojima tanzanite and Kasumi earrings, and Chinese ripple necklace

Thanks BWeaves, Sanippy and JerseyPearl! I like the cheerful colors and am thinking of making a pillow out of it or something.

BWeaves, your colors are so elegant today! All your pieces flow so nicely together.

Red - love those little earrings , I made some stacked FW Keshi much the same to go with a Keshi necklace when the customer didn’t want little studs . It’s a fun casual look and it suits the wrinkles in the Soufflé pearls . That is such a beautiful necklace !

jeg - such a cute sweater ! And your pearl snaowman is adorable!

BWeaves - bit hot for sweaters ..maybe they should have considered an Ugly Xmas TShirt day. Love those earrings...what is it about the ripples that make you say they look better in a photo.? Are they pale in real life ?

PP just had a “flash” sale of Fiji pearl strands. My itchy finger just stretched and clicked. I have wanted to add this type of unusal pearl to my stash of pearls. They are 9 - 13.1 mm in size and described as having strong iridescent colors. There were only a few strands available and it was hard to choose. . Anyone else indulge?

They are lovely, Luvglitz! I'm afraid my itchy finger succumbed to temptation too, lol. I'd post a pic, but I can't remember how to save images from the PP site.

BWeaves - bit hot for sweaters ..maybe they should have considered an Ugly Xmas TShirt day. Love those earrings...what is it about the ripples that make you say they look better in a photo.? Are they pale in real life ?

They look pale peach in real life. The Florida sun washes them out. But step into the shade and they become very metallic. They looked amazing at Ruckus, and bland when I got home. I know it's the quality of light. I make sure I wear them when I'm going to be in the shade a lot, because that's when they really shine.

Back