Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pareltje the snowman is awesome! My poor little guy wasn't accessorized this weekend, maybe that's why he looked so angry. I'll have to do better next time ;)

Red those are beautiful. I love the colors together.

IMG_5718.jpg

Jeremy, be happy there's no snow in California. We have to clean the snow on the sidewalk up, if we fail to do so and somebody falls in front of the house, the house owner gets fined. I'd rather spend that money to buy pearls than paying the fine. ;)

Battah, your snowman obviously needs a strand of pearl necklace or two. And a pair of earrings. ;)

Last edited:
Super special piece today! Purr was kind enough to let her amazing SoC mabe necklace come visit me for a while, and I'm completely smitten with it. Look how gorgeous it is! I had some great pearl light yesterday so I snapped a couple of pics. And the third pic is of it on me this morning. Isn't it gorgeous? And it feels so good on, it has a beautiful weight that. The pearls are matched across, so I've been spending time just lining it up and gazing at it LOL.

300B40A4-B171-4028-A6E8-0AE12C343056.jpg

40E0D03A-2FAE-4E8D-A961-57C5A20D1410.jpg

CE973973-D95E-4F72-94FB-81702AB096A0.jpg

Today's look

tahitian multilcolor with pearls from cees and jac

I have way too many multi coloured tahitians. (Can't help myself)
These are from Jac with 1 pearl added from Cees

Is there such a thing as too many multicolored Tahitians? I don't think so. They're all so unique and different looking.

Thank you for your kind comments about my layered look. Loving the Sea of Cortez and gorgeous multicolor Tahitians.

Today I wore my new white freshwater souffles from PP without the extender. The stud earrings are metallic white freshies. I was at a professional meeting, and these pearls have such presence.

wearing pearl paradise souffle strand

Thanks so much, Katbran, Pareljte, and Red!

Kalmen, those Ts are gorgeous. I love that strand.

Red those are beautiful! What a great meeting necklace.

Kalmen, I have only a few strands of multicolor Tahitians and I want more! Your strand is pretty.
Red, it looks like you're wearing fluffy white clouds around your neck, it must be delightful!

Hahaha don't we all love a good multi colour strand.

Red those souffles are what I'll call power necklace. Gives that extra oomph.
Still very interested to see one real life especially how light they can be.

Fiji Pearls

Fiji Pearls

PP just had a “flash” sale of Fiji pearl strands. My itchy finger just stretched and clicked. I have wanted to add this type of unusal pearl to my stash of pearls. They are 9 - 13.1 mm in size and described as having strong iridescent colors. There were only a few strands available and it was hard to choose. . Anyone else indulge?

Fijian pearl strand from Pearl Paradise

kalmen22, I love your multi Tahitian strand.

red, beautiful souffles.

Today I wore my 35 inch Tahitian circle pearls with the aqua overtones. They are on my heather grey shirt with my cream sweater.

35 inch Tahitian circle pearls with the aqua overtones

Back