Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Gorgeous. I'm still kicking myself that I never bought any white baroque akoyas.

Purr, your Mom's ring is OMG drop dead gorgeous! I love the contrast with the dark metal. ..and that little h ring is beautiful. I just love her style & creativity ..but like JP, I find it hard to wear rings too: I'm just too rough on them. :(

Battah, that is an awesome set of stackers, just luster!

Red, the souflles are beautiful. I love the optical illusion re: the weight!

Enkeli, the color in those edisons are amazing, aren't they! I picked up a strand this summer (photos to follow), but plz psot necks shots when you are able to!

PD, love your classic white strand akoya & SSP look; dangle earrings are my favorites!

BW, all I can say, is there's still time!

Enkeli, your edisons are beautiful. I love the colors.

Pearl Dreams, your akoya strand and SSP are lovely!

I wore my Tahitian multi strand today. The picture seems to have them looking bigger than reality. They are 8 to 10mm.

8-10 mm multicolor Tahitian strand

Thank you ladies!

Annie, very nice colors against that top! I also think 8-10mm is an easily wearable size. You are going to get so much use out of that strand!

Happy holidays, pearl peeps. My snowwoman is happy to show you her pearl necklace, she's ready for the parties. I hope picture is not sideways... snowman wearing pearl strand

Last edited:
That's no snowman. It's a snow lady. And she looks fabulous her golden SS pearls.

Last edited:
LOL.... The first snow of the year fell today and we had such a thick layer of snow. It was more than enough to make 2 snowmen. My son sculpted this snowwoman, I just stacked the two snow balls together. The other one was a snowman. Papa snowman and mama snowwoman LOL.

Love it, snow lady! Those GSS pearls go beautifully with your complexion!

annie, your T's are stunning!

Thanks for the comments on my new additions! I forgot to post the 10-11mm Tahitian studs I got as well... I forget who asked, but all my studs are from PP with Erin's gracious and patient help. :) The Edison strand I got from TPO after it vanished on PP's website (and my shopping cart!).

Really love everyone's pearl photos here -- looking at all your pretty things helps me feel better. (still sick...ugh!) I'll post ear and neck shots as soon as I have a brain again and don't look like death warmed over...

Cheers!

Today's look was inspired by Baby Nurse and her amazing pearl layers. I look better in stronger colors, so here is a dark lavender Kasumi pearl necklace from Kojima. I loved the pink tourmaline and reddish spinel along with the tiny white pearls. The pendant is a metallic Edison pearl that I selected from the VIP selection at Pearl Paradise during the 2017 ruckus. I hung it on a pink-orange sapphire rondelle necklace that I already owned.

dark lavender Kasumi pearl necklace from Kojima with metallic edison from Pearl Paradise

wearing dark lavender Kasumi pearl necklace from Kojima with metallic edison from Pearl Paradise

Back