Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Sanippy and BWeaves- I LOVE your new pearls! They are both very eye catching, cool pieces.

Inspired by Baby Nurse's recent ripples post, I thought I wear mine out today. One necklace is shorter than the other so they nest nicely. Or I can attach both clasps and wear them together.

Chinese kasumi ripples doubled

Chinese kasumi ripples worn as rope

Gorgeous sun seeker!

Today I took a pic of my akoya studs... ear shots are real hard. So there they are in my hands

my blue akoya studs

katbran, Marianne, sanippy, Parelje, JerseyPearl, thanks for the kind words.
Kalmen22, the Akoya studs have fabulous luster!

Nice ripples, Sunseeker!

Let's see, a couple days ago I wore the Everything Bagel rope with my very first blue baroque akoyas from PP. They're very light blue. B&W T studs from Kamoka, because they go with everything.

Everything Bagel rope with my very first blue baroque akoyas from Pearl Paradise. They're very light blue. B&W T studs from Kamoka

Today, I wore my little h enhancer on my yellow gold knit choker, and the little h emerald and pearl tin cup separately. Normally, I would have hung the enhancer off the tin cup, but it hit right at the V neck and got lost, so I decided to mix it up a bit. Worn with Hanadama studs from PP. And my Mom's large gold and turquoise cameo. I never used to like this one because of the turquoise, but the turquoise has grown on me over the years. My tweed jacket has turquoise and green checks, so that allows me to mix the emerald green with the turqoise without it clashing. I never would have put emerald and turquoise together last year. Funny how your color tastes change.

Little h emerald pearl geode pendant

Last edited:
Back