Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves, the pearls are lovely and the light grey sweater really compliments them.

BWeaves oh I love the combo of grey sweater and your Everything Bagel rope.

Nice sweater! The pattern around the top is beautiful. And yes, the pearls look amazing on that color. :)

Cheapo pearls bracelets weekend adventure!

Cheapo pearls bracelets weekend adventure!

Hellooww! This time is my cheapo bracelets in action. Its white south sea baroque pearls. Its my fave thing to wear atm. Pair it with my white Australian SS long dangle drop earring. Look very dramatic and sturdy. So Saturday just went to Pitt st mall in Sydney and do tons of windows shopping. Bought a makeup kit and trying on a lot of fascinator!

Sunday went to Watson bay to check out the weekend market and lunch! Posing with my friend's new sunnies! Still wearing my cheapo bracelet paired with nautical themed earring with freshwater pearls. I got the earring for 12.5$.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Attachments

• 20171125_120633.jpg
    20171125_120633.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20171125_163540.jpg
    20171125_163540.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20171125_171654.jpg
    20171125_171654.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20171126_151351.jpg
    20171126_151351.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 20171126_180329.jpg
    20171126_180329.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 22
BWeaves- Pretty combo! I love all shades of gray. It’s a great neutral.

Asurazzy- looks like a fun time with your friends! I am envious of your weather.

Multicolor T’s with bracelet/extender.

Multicolor Tahitian strand with bracelet extender

Just the strand worn with another multi T-

Multicolor Tahitian strand with bracelet extender worn

Last edited by a moderator:
jeg, I'm drooling here; you look stunning in those T's! The grey-green top provides a fabulous backdrop for your pearls!

Asurazzy, you look to be having a wonderful time with friends. I'm also jealous of your summer weather.

BW, love the colors in your Everything Bagel rope. It doubles to a nice length too.

Thanks so much, Sunseeker! So great to “see” you again, too!

Asurazzy, It looks like you had fun. I too am envious of your sunshine! I like your earrings especially.

Jeg, Lovely Tahitian ropes!

Thank you, Katbran and annie!

Two Edison strands from PP. These were originally in Pkinnew’s collection.

Pearl Paradise edisons
Wearing two edison strands twisted from Pkinnew, originally from pearl paradise

Jeg, I'm head over heels with your lustrous Edisons. They look great on you too.

Thank you so much Pareltje!

From Kojima Pearls- a shiny silvery blue Tahitian pendant on a white gold diamond bale, paired with a gold and white SS and blue and keshi Akoya long strand.
silvery blue Tahitian pendant on a white gold diamond bale, paired with a gold and white SS and blue and keshi Akoya Kojima

silvery blue Tahitian pendant on a white gold diamond bale, paired with a gold and white SS and blue and keshi Akoya Kojima

Jeg, love the combination of gold, blue and white in various sizes in the long necklace and the silvery blue pendant. Really a pretty combination.

jeg!!! That blue, yellow and white combination is so dreamy. My heart jumped though, when I saw Pkinnew's pearls :) I looked at those when she first sent me her list, and I couldn't decide which color ... and chose other pieces, which I DO treasure very much. It took you to think of buying both, and twisting them into big bubbles of champagne ... how fabulous ... Pkinnew would have loved that!

JEG, those Edisons look unreal (and I mean that in a good way). I'm so glad you got that Kojima necklace. When I saw it disappear quickly from the website, I was hoping one of us got it, if only so I can see it again, hahah.

I had that pendant in my cart for the longest time, and I kept flipping between it and the tin cup. It looks gorgeous.

Back