Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pareltje, Katbran, jeb, and JerseyPearl, thank you for the nice words about my green Tahitian strand.

JerseyPearl, I have two heather grey shirts and I agree that the Tahitians really pop on them. I've been trying to move my wardrobe to solid colors and styles that highlight my jewelry.

annie those Ts are gorgeous! And I do the same, lately I've been picking clothes that work well with different pearl strands. I just got a boat neck burgundy dress for my SSP harvest rope!

Hahaha, I see I'm not the only one who's started looking at every top I buy and instead of thinking, "Would that look good on me?" I'm thinking, "Would that look good with my pearls?"

Hahaha, I see I'm not the only one who's started looking at every top I buy and instead of thinking, "Would that look good on me?" I'm thinking, "Would that look good with my pearls?"

I've been known to change tops when the neckline didn't work with the pearls I wanted to wear.

Wearing our very own Battah's lovely creation today!!! I'm absolutely in love with this earring. The baby pearls are lustrous, and love the range of sizes it comes in!
Earrings by battah

Close up
Earrings by battah close up

Yay Purr I'm so glad you love them! They look fab on you!

Purr and Battah- Cool earrings! And they look great on you, Purr!

Purr and battah, fab earrings. So elegant. I love the delicate motifs on the earrings.

Those earrings are gorgeous.

I've been wearing pearls, but haven't posted. Here's the last couple of days. It finally got a bit chilly in Florida.

Kojima ripples and Kasumi and tanzanite earrings. Handwoven scarf in silk and wool. I wove my husband's family tartan.

Kojima ripples and Kasumi and tanzanite earrings

Kojima Tahitians and opal and Tahitian earrings. And I'm trying a Baby Nurse and wearing my PP pistachio akoya's with the Ts. They nested nicely. Mom's ruby swan came out for a swim.

Kojima Tahitians and opal and Tahitian earrings with my Pearl Paradise pistachio akoya

Years ago, I would have thought that none of this went together. Now, I'm getting more adventurous in my thinking as to what looks good together. Thank you all for your inspiration.

I love both looks, BWeaves. The pearls are beautiful and go so well with your outfits. Always great to see your heirloom pieces, and samples of your amazing weaving.

JerseyPearl, battah, BWeaves, I’m glad to know I’m not the only one looking at clothes with pearls in mind.

Purranha, the seed pearls in your earrings are so cute!

BWeaves, I like the pistachio akoya and T combination. Love the swan pin!

I've been out of pocket for a while, actually way too long, and really missing all of your pearl posts! Purr, battah's earrings look beautiful on you! BW, love your layering (BN has been an inspiration to me as well) and your integration of your Mom's treasures!

A bit chilly this Thanksgiving in Florida. It actually feels like fall.

Today it's the Everything Bagel rope from Kojima and PP Hanadama studs. I think I need to buy more light grey sweaters. Pearls look amazing with this sweater.

Everything Bagel rope Kojima with Pearl Paradise Hanadama studs

Everything Bagel rope Kojima

Back