Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, Sanippy! They're fun to wear :) I need to take a page from baby nurse's book and try layering them with smaller white rounds, I think that would look cool.

I vote for that look! And maybe layering in one of your gorgeous pendants too.

Good call! I'm still trying to master layering with pendants, I feel like I don't do it right. Must study BN's thread more closely!

eclecticgrl, I'm so glad you like your necklace! you seem to rock it with any outfit! :D and you were great to work with))

I was wearing today my pink tahitian pearl ring in rose gold. Nothing much, but at least I didn't forget to take a photo :D :D

pink tahitian pearl ring in rose gold

Gorgeous soufflés, battah. The luster is amazing.
Wonderful oink T, Lugana. I hope you had a great time in Japan.

It's been a bit busy here. The weather's finally getting bearable to layer on the pearls.

Mom's akoya choker with my natural white Hanadama rope from PP. My PP studs from Ruckus. And Eowyn's Starry Mantle embroidered with freshwater pearls as stars.

natural white Hanadama rope from PP.  My PP studs from Ruckus

Worn with Mom's akoya ring and Freshwater bracelet.

akoya ring and Freshwater bracelet

And without the handwoven shawl.

my natural white Hanadama rope from PP

Pistachios and peridots. Or maybe the earrings are tourmaline. The pistachio akoyas were my Ruckus 2016 grab when I first walked into the showroom. There was only the one strand. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't hold onto the blue strand that was in the same bag, but I figured I already had blues. But they were spectacular. Small and intense.

pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise

Battah loving the souffles. And they are pretty light around the neck?

Bweaves ahh.. your pistachios. I know what you mean about the blues. I saw them when they first came out and hesitated and finally I saw yours and baby nurse blues and started sending pp my requests to be on the wishlist.... So far... nothing.

Thanks, Kalmen! They're very light and comfortable - definitely an easier way to wear big guys.

BWeaves ohhhhh that shawl! It's heavenly. So, so beautiful.

I’m having SUCH A HARD TIME getting good action shots of these pearls, so I took a second photo of them to show color. They look so good in person but photos tend to wash them out. The souffles are from John Tu and the rounds are freshwaters from PP (two strands linked together), plus a pendant I made.

souffles are from John Tu and the rounds are freshwaters from PP (two strands linked together), plus a pendant
souffles are from John Tu and the rounds are freshwaters from PP (two strands linked together), plus a pendant 2

Last edited:
BWeaves, I love your pearls. I'm especially attracted to your three strand bracelet!

battah, Your souffles are beautiful!

My new Kamoka ring came today. It is a beautiful bright green.

Kamoka ring worn

Kamoka ring in box

I saw that on the website and wondered what the color would be like IRL. It's so vivid!

Battah- your pendant is a really cool and unique creation and looks so nice with your layers.

Annie- oooo, that pearl is a beautiful green.

BWeaves- what an elegant look. I was lucky to see your shawl in person. You are so talented!

Lugana- sorry, I didn’t page back enough- that is a very pretty Tahitian ring. I really like that rose gold setting and the color of your pearl.

Pearl Dreams, jeg, thank you! That's one of Jac's gemstone quality pearls))

Pareltje, thank you! the trip to Japan was wonderful))) I'm glad I was in good company there though))

BWeaves, thank you! I like how you wear peridots with pistachios! they compliment each other so much)) and I love all your vintage pieces, especially the rings)))

battah, you did well on the photo! lovely combination of colors with your top as well))

annie, superb color pearl, congratulations!!

I was wearing my mabe pearl studs. Since they will be subject to a cruel experiment pretty soon, I decided to give them a few more wears while they are still intact :D :D

Mabe pearl earring earshot 2

Mabe pearl earrings

I was trying on pearls with this new dress... silver Tahitians from PP, “Sea Glass” Tahitian necklace from Kojima, and ombré Tahitian and SS necklace from Kojima. Too cold to wear around here right now.

silver Tahitians from Pearl Paradise, “Sea Glass” Tahitian necklace from Kojima, and ombré Tahitian and SS necklace from Kojima

Lugana- They are too pretty, what are you going to do to them??? It sounds scary!

Back