Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Annie, your rope is gorgeous. I love the subtle, pastel colours.

GemGeek, love your SSP. That heart shaped one is adorable!

GemGeek that necklace is dreamy! Is it baroques or keshi? Really lovely on you :)

Thanks. They are all keshi. Back in the day, when I bought it, SS keshi were not in hot demand. I wonder how expensive they are now. But I know better than to peruse the druzydesign eBay site, it's a black hole of pearly desire!!! And even if I behave myself, I could waste several hours drooling over her photos.

It wouldn't hurt to ask her if she has any SS keshi not on the website. And here is an old photo of the necklace and bracelet. It's the only pearl bracelet I have worn regularly, because it's low profile.

Thank you for the compliments on my multi Tahitian rope.

GemGeek, I love your SS keshi necklace with the textured gold beads between the pearls!

Very pretty T rope Annie, and your Kamoka’s from a few posts back. Love everything Kamoka!

GemGeek, love the shapes and look of your keshi necklace! I love it- a robe and a necklace! What a great way to start your morning.

A Kasumi ring from Kojima Pearls. I chose the Kasumi pearl at Ruckus 2016, and had Sarah set it in the wavy band.

Kasumi ring from Kojima Pearls

Kasumi ring from Kojima Pearls

So beautiful! And shared by an adorable bunny, no less! (It is a bunny, right?)

Mine is more of a "Sharpei" pearl. I am working on losing enough weight to get my Kojima Kasumi pearl ring onto my finger. I'm hoping it won't be long before I can get my favorite ring combo -- the kasumi and abalone rings onto my fingers together. That will definitely be a great day for a photo op!

How adorable, jeg! And the pearl is gorgeous! What color is it?

Can't wait to see the two rings together, GemGeek! Kasumi and abalone sounds amazing.

Heloow!
Sunday here in Sydney! Pretty bleak day just raining all day. So decided to go out and watch movie or what not. Wearing my long dangley freshwater n tahiti earring.
I just got my seahorse pendant so layered that with my fireball pendant. Plan to doll up and incorporate pearls somehow with the seahorse and turn it into a clasp for my Cees rikitea strand. Any idea???
So went to burger joint and on my wrist wearing my new WSS stretch bracelet stacked with Tahiti gold flower bracelet and my gold bangles. Does pearls n burger mix well??? My hand all greasy now!!
Ok..off to watch Thor ragnarok now! Happy weekend sweet peeps!

seahorse pendant so layered that with my fireball pendantseahorse pendant so layered that with my fireball pendantWSS stretch bracelet stacked with TahitiWSS stretch bracelet stacked with Tahiti

Asurazzy, you are really decked out!

Thank you Battah, GemGeek and Baby Nurse! GemGeek, correct, it’s a bunny, and I look forward to seeing your two beautiful rings slide right over your finger! Baby Nurse, the Kasumi is a pretty pink color.

I love the bracelet with the flowers and you can't go wrong with a seahorse. That burger looks luscious!

And here is mousie with an Edison ring from PP. The Edison pearl is a deeper pinky purple.

mousie with an Edison ring from PP

Gorgeous rings and pets Jeg!

Asurazzy, love your style!

Decided to try something new today. Baby Ts from PP twisted with a keshi tin cup. Also wearing my keshi dangles from Kamoka.

Baby Ts from PP twisted with a keshi tin cup, Also wearing my keshi dangles from Kamoka

Jeg, love your mousie and kasumi ring.
Asurazzy, wow go girl! You're dripping in pearls and gold.
Sanippy, I love your combo, so elegant.

Oh, I love the stuff animals. and the pearls, of course. I love everyone's pearls.

GemGeek, I love your pendant, good job Hisano fixed it. So geometric and style! You are right, SS keshis are on the rise of price now, I wanted to get a strand of GSS keshis this time in Japan for myself, but simply couldn't afford it in the end of the trip :D :D

annie, is your ring a knuckle ring or just placed there for the photo? I love knuckle rings :D :D and your photography of the tahitian rope is very nice too!

battah, those sentimental pieces just make me cry.. I somehow immediately see them through generations, already, when your children will be showing it to their children.. just makes me cry)) I'm silly, sorry) a beautiful piece)

asurazzy, I like seeing how people's pearls style reflect their personalities, yours is very bold and prominent! (and that's a compliment, just in case))

jeg, I like how you all use cute props in the photos.. I could try using my dogs, but I don't think I can trust pearls to them :D :D I need to look for some cute toy as well)) love how your rings can be converted to bracelets on the mice :D creative)

Sanippy, I very very much like (sorry I just think I already overused the word "love" in my post.. now where is my thesaurus))) how you paired two necklaces together, great idea!

asurazzy and Sanippy, your pearl combinations are great! Sanippy, I love the baby Tahitians!

jeg, lovely rings!

annie, is your ring a knuckle ring or just placed there for the photo? I love knuckle rings :D :D and your photography of the tahitian rope is very nice too!

Thank you for the complements on my photography of the rope. The ring was placed on my knuckle just for the picture. Here it is again stacked with a different Kamoka ring:

Tahitian pearl peacock rings

Thanks so much, everyone! The little critters wanted to keep the baubles, so I’ll let them play for awhile.

Annie, the two rings look great together. Love Kamoka.

Sanippy, your whole look is wonderful. That’s a winning combination.

They heard the magical word “Kamoka” and got into some of the Kamoka stash...

Kamoka stash

Last edited:
Back