Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Annie, that carved Tahitian pearl looks like an acorn. The bracelet is beautiful. :)

Lilipearl, your Tahitians are gorgeous.
And JEG, that ring was a terrific choice. Not for winter gloves, but wow, when you are inside! And those harvest strands are like instant sunshine.
BWeaves, the sari is splendid and so perfect for pearls.
Everyone, keep those beautiful pearls coming! :)

JEG and CathyKeshi: THANK YOU!!! I've turned it off in both places.

It kept changing "akoya" to "ahoy" and other nonsense that was driving me crazy.

JEG, Those flower brooches are so gorgeous. That's a very creative way of wearing them.

Annie, I love your mixed tin-cup bracelet. I especially love the carved acorn Tahitian.

My pleasure BWeaves. I've chased that nuisance down on every device ... every time I upgraded softward systems, every time ... HOPE I found all it's hiding places; there are many ...

Tahitian keshi pearl necklace is on deck today:

Wearing Tahitian keshi pearl necklace

Not a good picture, but you will get the idea. Hisano fixed this pendant by replacing the pearl that fell off with a metallic white pearl on a wire dangle. One of my favorites!

Hisano fixed this pendant by replacing the pearl that fell off with a metallic white pearl on a wire dangle

Annie, your keshi necklace is lovely! I absolutely adore Tahitian keshi...I've been working with them a lot lately. Please do tell us about that beautiful ring on your finger...it really looks great with the pearls.

Thank you. :) The ring is a gray and pink spinel ring. Since the color combination is a bit funky, I think it works with the keshi pearls.

Pretty pendant GemGeek!

Catching up - Bweaves, I always love your dragons! Such a cool way to jazz up a torsade. And you look lovely in your Diwali outfit. And the swan! Swooning for the swan!

jeg the flower brooch is very cool, I dig how you styled it.

annie, lovely bracelet and keshi necklace!

GG, that pendant is beautiful. Classic but fun!

Not pearls today, but I wanted to share this gorgeous carved pendant I just received. It was created by Sami Saleh, the very talented carver who runs @stcarvings on instagram. It’s my kids’ names, and he added my husband’s and my initials. The paua shell is the back - so it’s lovely even when it flips!

Created by carver Sami Saleh

Thank you Marianne, GemGeek, BWeaves and Battah!

GemGeek, that is a very pretty pendant. Classy design!

Battah, I like your pendant as well. Especially the personal touch and that it has a view from either side.

I actually thought the mother of pearl side was the right side, at first glance. It's great that it's reversible.

battah, I like your pendant and the chain too. Beautiful!

I'm wearing my Kamoka bracelet and ring today. I love the colors of these pearls and the pretty clasp.

kamoka bracelet and ring

kamoka bracelet

Back