Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I'm just going to leave this here, because although these pearls must not be genuine.. I think Solange deserves a shout out for this photo (and pretty much everything else she does).
I do not know who the jewelry designer is but I think I am in love.
Hope this finds you all fantastic!
Cheers

Solange
crop of solange

Wow. She can really carry those earrings. Such a beautiful face and lovely skin!

So my real problem is this blotchy red neck and chest thing I have that merges into a bright red blob around noon. Sometimes I only wear earrings to distract from it, but I was thinking that a larger pearl might outshine the red. I want to find a large white metallic pearl pendant to go with the hanadama earrings. What do you think? Don't be afraid to be honest.

20171023_150707-1.jpg

GemGeek: I've met you in person and I NEVER noticed the redness on your chest. I only noticed your brilliant smile, your bright eyes, your cute haircut, and of course, your gorgeous pearls.

I always think everyone can see every zit on my face, and nobody notices but me.

Even after you pointed it out I really don't see it - go for the pendant! I have a scar on my chest and get similarly self-conscious, I feel like I can only wear huge pendants that distract from it. But I agree with BW, all I see is your gorgeous smile and pretty pearls!

I wouldn't have noticed, either. I think a large pendant sounds wonderful!

Last edited:
Go for it GemGeek! Photos or in person, I see your stunning dark hair, big beautiful eyes, perfect lips framing you lovely smile ... and your kindness. Redness? Never noticed :) But I do understand, having lived with the birthmark on my nose forever, sigh ...

It's not a birthmark, Cathy. It's your own personal keshi. I think I noticed it the first moment I met you, and I never noticed it again.

Thats why I like pearls. Pearls reminded me of women. We think pearls have imperfections just like ourselves but other people never notice it and they always look beautiful n lustrous just like you ladies.

Great thoughts. Really, the red neck thing gets so bad that people at work have asked me if i was okay. But, i am going to wear what i want.

By the way, my right eye really is quite a bit larger than my left. The selfies made me wonder. I had recently seen the eye doctor, but he didn't mention it. Now I have to call because glaucoma runs in the family. Who knew PG selfies would lead me to the doctor?!

I love how much love you can always feel on this forum <3 You ladies are fabulous.

Today - Sheri’s SoC mabé turtle babies on black spinel. I love them so!

Sheri’s SoC mabé turtle babies on black spinel

Thank you, JP and GemGeek!

Today’s Tahitians - they’re looking super colorful today, but of course that’s hard to capture in photos.
Today’s Tahitians

Battah-I love your turtles and your Tahitians. What a lovely mix of shapes and color!

Back