Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KayD, thank you. He returned to the Dr. for follow-up but the finger has not healed enough for the stitches to be removed yet.

I wore my WSS circled baroques today. I got these 2 summers ago.

White south sea circled baroques

Last edited:
Pearl Dreams, I really love those plump, lustrous ringed WSS pearls ... so beautiful! Hope your husband's finger continues on a good healing path, even if slower than I bet he'd like.

PD I love those chubby wssps. I'm saving up to get a strand. Golden Ts from PP today.

Golden Tahitians from PP today

Pearl Dreams, I hope your husband recovers soon.. have they said anything about the recovery of sensibility on that finger yet?.. Wish him well!! lovely pearls of course)) nice and chunky)

This was originally a pair of earrings that I took apart.
Jeg, that's very interesting, how did the original earrings look please? I'm very partial to conferable pearl designs and I really like how you wear yours :) :)
Great choice on white gold - it really highlights multicolor tahitians. Another possible choice is black silver, really makes the colors pop)) but then it's silver..

Pareltje, I thought they were champagne SS at first sight, very unusual look, love it))

Lugana, those were part of PP's baby Tahitians sale some time ago. Most of them were blueish but I managed to snap the golden ones. I was lucky then.

Pareltje, looks very lovely!!

I finally climbed out from the bench today and it's double akoya look :) under the rubbish lighting.. we have a way too much sun for pearl neck shots :cool:

Double akoya look

Lovely akoyas, Lugana. Send me the sun, it's cloudy and rainy here in Benelux.

Beautiful SSP, PD! Wishing your husband recovers soon.

jeg, love your Tahitian pendadnt. I remember how stunning it was on you at ruckus!

Luguna, beautiful akoyas! I'm happy to take some of that sun off your hands!

Beautiful strands PD, Pareltje and Lugana!

Thank you Lugana and Sunseeker!

Lugana, the bale/slides were originally dangling from triangle shapes. I don't have a great photo of it, but I found a picture on their website of a similar piece dangling from circles. I tried to attach it but I think I need to reformat it first. I'll work on that...

Thanks PD, Katbran, JP. I really love my unique gilden Ts.
Jeg, it's a versatile design with Ts. I really love findings that can be used interchangeably for different types of jewelry.

Wow, I've never seen golden Tahitians before. Gorgeous.

And Wow on everything else, too. Out for a couple of days and there's too much to drool over that I missed.

Abi: Here's my lone amethyst earring. It dates back to Princess Diana and her faux pearl puff hearts earrings.

lone amethyst earring

lone amethyst earring

Last edited:
Back