Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves, Inlove your little h pendant!

Pearl Dreams, I can't get over this find. They look amazing restrung, I'm sure your daughter will love them.

Red, your SSP harvest strand is sensational. Love your pendants too.

Jeg, what a gorgeous necklace! Love the tiny akoya keshi.

Wearing my Kamoka upside down keshi drops and Paspaley shell pendant.

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0977.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo, nice earrings. But I can't shake the feeling that that pendant needs a floating pearl hanging off it. Something with a big eye pin so it can move around, like the pendant does.

I love the "egg and Kasumi" pendant. That photo does not do it justice. When I saw it at Ruckus and Red moved into the sunlight, the inside of the egg lit up like fireworks. It was amazing.

I'm catching up soooo many pretty pieces! Red, your opal pendant is stunning, I remember being amazed by it at Ruckus !

Beautiful, Sanippy- Kamoka's and seashells... ahhhhhh...

Red that pendant is woah.. in a very good way!
Sanippy love the dangles and yes agree with Bweaves would be interesting to see a pearl floating with the sea shell.

Red, you make me want more pendants! I love it!

Sanippy, love that combination. The upside down earrings are very cool.

Hi everyone,
Today Im so excited to share with our group about my pearl hunting. I bought a pearl ring that I fall in loved at first sight. It's just FWP, but the design is so beautiful. Here it is.
21330774_10213597350743639_1837691351_o.jpg

That looks like a really fun ring, Baby-Love. Thank you so much for sharing.

Labor Day Pearls

Labor Day Pearls

Im not sure exactly what we are doing today on Labor Day but pearls are always in order. I am wearing one of my Tahitian necklaces with I think the largest Tahitian pearls I have 14.8". The pearls have a distinct blue overtone.

Attachments

• bestnewpearl.jpg
    bestnewpearl.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 25
  • LARGE-TAH.jpg
    LARGE-TAH.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Pendant.jpg
    Pendant.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Baby love what a cute ring!
Luvglitz that drop is gorgeous

With all the harvest strands I was inspired to take out my ssp and tahitian strand today.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1504540734250.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1504540734250.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
Kalmen22, all I can say is WOW and WOW. I have lots of questions. Are there lots of silver blue pearls in your brand and how long is it?

Hi All, Happy Labor Day weekend and hope everyone had a great long weekend!

I've really been digging the color "bare pink" and pairing it with grey clothing, so I've decided to do the same with my jewelry today.
Pulled out my vintage old stock coral tassel rope and paired it with silvery baroque Tahitian strand.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0282.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	377145

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink and grey are a true classic. It looks great on you. (Less great in my parent's bathroom with the pink and grey tile from the mid-1950s.) ;)

So lovely, Purr! Everything about the pearls, soft coloring of the top is luscious and the white/pink carved necklace oh my just simply wonderful.

Thank you so much Red. I always love your pearls.
Also thank you to Sanippy, BWeaves.
kalmen22: thank you. The strand you wear is so unique and beautiful.

Back