Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My default mode before PG was a small, elegant akoya strand with akoya drop earrings ... now look ... multiple ropes of Tahitians, FW ombre ropes, giant GSS keshi and harvest rope ... I'm blaming you all lol ... so I say "WITH", Battah :)

Lol Battah did you see my NYC mini ruckus pic? I'm in the camp of "More is still NOT ENOUGH!!!!!" ;) ;) ;)

Oh Purr you make me smile ;)

Battah more is just the perfect way to go. BTW both ways work just go with how you feel at that time.

Thanks, guys! Newberry, you're my inspiration for pendants on bigger strands of pearls! I love how you style yours with enhancers, so I've started using enhancer bails on my pendants to have the option to wear them on pearl strands.

Terrible lighting but I'm digging this combo. Gotta work on my layering game - I'm determined to reach baby nurse-level layering ability!

IMG_2556.jpg

NEED to see that right side up, now that I'm finally back to my laptop :) That's an A for layering, Battah!

IMG_2556RSUP.jpg

This is a great time to announce that I picked up one of battah's treasures. I wore it today along with my baby pistachio akoya. Such a fun piece, and perfect with this summery top. Thank you, battah!

The front.
20170824_185258.jpg

And, the back.

20170824_185340.jpg

Attachments

• 20170824_185223.jpg
    20170824_185223.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 52
Oh Red, I'm so glad you like it! It looks wonderful on you - love the layering!

My little white Ruckus bolero sweater has white silk ribbon and little H real pearls on :)

Back