Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I went flying today and wore my carved Kamoka pendant with my 2017 WomenVenture t- shirt that I got in Oshkosh, WI right before the ruckus.

20170819_232403.jpg

20170819_232453.jpg

Wow - those Tahitians are just gorgeous !! And with Yoga gear too !!! lol

Both of those white drops look wonderful...paired they are exceptional !! I like the simple bail. I've been trying to sort out what to do with the ones I put on instagram - hard to know what works best on the tail as it's narrow and yet I don't like them drilled on the round part... decisions decisions. That simple bail seems to work well . Very pretty !

asurazzy that massive fireball is to die for. Sorry if you've been asked before but where did you come across it. Stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Hello!! That massive fireball was an anniversary gift. Basically I dragged him to a jewellery shop in Sydney CBD. I was shown a strand and ofcourse I chose the biggest pearl hahaha. Then its drilled right there n topped with 18 ct gold bail. Its a part of a set. I have 2 fireballs made into a pair of earrings, topped with plain 18 ct gold hook. A set cost about 800 Australian$.

Thanks everbody!
Tday is my bday party. Decided to wear my pinkish pearls double strands tincup necklace and my new long dangly earrings. The necklace pearls the vendor said to be pinkish Southsea while people here think its dyed freshwater. The gold chain is 22kt gold. Earrings comprises of big silver tahitian, rippled pink freshwater pearls and 2 colored stones which I dont know what they are tbh. But I likee em all. Earring setting is 18 ct gold. Andddddd they are in action while im stabbing my cake to death n cutting it to pieces with a big knife.

Attachments

• 20170820_155032.jpg
    20170820_155032.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170820_184749.jpg
    20170820_184749.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-20170820-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20170820-WA0016.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 36
Happy birthday., asurazzy Love the pearls, especially in action as you cut that amazing cake.

Thanks everybody for the kind words n wishes. The cake isss amaazziinngg...it was chocolate banana cake with buttercream, ganache, decorated with kitkat, cadbury flakes, lindt, nutella, kinder, ferrero and chocolate pocky sticks. To diee foorrrrr....ok sorry for posting cake pics..

Attachments

• 20170820_154738.jpg
    20170820_154738.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170820_162918.jpg
    20170820_162918.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 25
Oh my gosh, I thought all the pearls were a treat until I saw your cake! YUM!!! Save some for me!!!! lol!

Red, how large is your pendant? It has to be one of the largest carved pearls I've seen and it's magnificient! And do you have a license? If so, wow!!! My son has been in the process of getting his license for a few years. Hard to do when you're away at college. He still plans to get it, we just don't know when.

Yoga and pearls? You're starting something new! Way to glam it up a notch, Sanippy!

Red, how large is your pendant? It has to be one of the largest carved pearls I've seen and it's magnificient! And do you have a license? If so, wow!!! My son has been in the process of getting his license for a few years. Hard to do when you're away at college.

Thanks, amti. I got my Private Pilot certificate (Airplane Single Engine Land) in 2001, and my Instrument rating a year later. The pendant is around 15-16mm, and has this cool graded color, going light to dark with this cute flat bottom. I purchased it from Celeste at an earlier ruckus.
20170820_162837.jpg

Thanks everybody! Was a fun day!
The carved pearl is interesting. It look like something else. Btw was trying to get into pearlguide but I think the website was down for a few moment..or if its just my phone?

Hello!! That massive fireball was an anniversary gift. Basically I dragged him to a jewellery shop in Sydney CBD. I was shown a strand and ofcourse I chose the biggest pearl hahaha. Then its drilled right there n topped with 18 ct gold bail. Its a part of a set. I have 2 fireballs made into a pair of earrings, topped with plain 18 ct gold hook. A set cost about 800 Australian$.

TOO good LOL I'm in Sydney myself! I *try* to stay away from the big stores and stick to online - easier on my credit card! or so I tell myself... ;)

Back