Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I was inspired by Lmgarden in my pearl layering today. I discovered that my new Kojima ripples nest perfectly inside my pistachio akoyas from PP. Kojima Kasumi earrings. Today's pearls felt much heavier than yesterday's pearls.

IMG_3402.jpg

I couldn't decide which photo had the better lighting. They were taken at different times of day.

IMG_3403.jpg

The Florida sun really washes out the color, even when standing in the shade. The ripples looked so much more intense at Ruckus in LA at twilight.

Last edited:
The combination's quite lovely :). I like the textural contrast between the akoyas and the ripples.

JP, you have a lovely Tahitian collection and the one you sold would easily be right at home with your other lovelies... I guess you can't keep them all, can you?

BWeaves, the little akoyas were so perfect and light for a hot summer day, but your new combo really looks great! Like they were meant for each other!

This is a simple earring combo of a dragon earring with ruby eyes and a tiny 2.5mm akoya pearl. The dragon in some Asian culture symbolizes a wise creature while the pearl symbolizes the sun and wisdom. So the dragon is always chasing wisdom.

image.jpg

BWeaves I love everything about that look! So gorgeous.

perlas, love the significance of your pairing.

BWeaves, I really like your ripples and pistachio akoyas together.

Perlas, love this look! The dragon earrings are awesome.

Thanks , everyone! I really like these tiny akoyas. :)

Helloww! So many gorgeous pearls!! Today Im just wearing my whiteys for leisure Saturday lunch. I just got new 50 cms gold chain and decided to wear 2 necklaces at once. 1 with my baroque southsea and 1 with large fireball. Paired with drop freshwater earrings and small white baroque southsea bubbles bracelet.

Attachments

• 20170819_122249.jpg
    20170819_122249.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20170819_122156.jpg
    20170819_122156.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20170819_120139.jpg
    20170819_120139.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 45
I was inspired by Lmgarden in my pearl layering today. I discovered that my new Kojima ripples nest perfectly inside my pistachio akoyas from PP. Kojima Kasumi earrings. Today's pearls felt much heavier than yesterday's pearls.

View attachment 54153

I couldn't decide which photo had the better lighting. They were taken at different times of day.

View attachment 54154

The Florida sun really washes out the color, even when standing in the shade. The ripples looked so much more intense at Ruckus in LA at twilight.

beautiful combination, BW!! You look mar-va-lous!

asurazzy that massive fireball is to die for. Sorry if you've been asked before but where did you come across it. Stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Back