Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

This is adorable! I love the eyes ...

How cool is that! How do you like the carved pearl? It works perfectly with the octopus and gives it another dimension of interest!

OMG, my jaw just hit my keyboard. I love the little octoring.

I'm guessing the carved facets are flat and it's an optical illusion that the facets are curved, correct?

What stone are the eyes?

I have serious octolust right now.

That is a fabulous octoring!

Ooh, love the octoring!!!

IcyJ - I love the ring and that faceted pearl is gorgeous !! Is that a Galetea ring and pearl ? Beautiful !!

Thank you all! I just created a thread to share my pics of the little fella along with my new octopus pendant. :)
Will respond to questions on that thread so that everything is in one place.

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/s...-carved-pearls&p=189056&viewfull=1#post189056

Silver Tahitians from PP today.

IMG_0667.JPG

Happy anniversary PD, JP and Katbran!

PD: that's a beautiful pearl and I love the MOP logo.

Sanippy: you have a beautiful collection of pearls.

Lovely Tahitians, Sanippy!

PD, beautiful Kamoka pearl with MOP clasp!

Happy Anniversary, PD, JP, and Katbran!

Last edited:
Beautiful T's, Sanippy.

SunSeeker: It was great rooming with you!!! Now I have a face to put with the PP name.

PD, happy anniversary! Love the mana bracelet. Icy, love the ring! Your thread says it was moved but I can't find it to open it, looking forward to seeing your pendant too!

Sanippy, those silvers are stunning.

SS thank you! I just snagged a parcel of tiny SoC naturals and am hoping to incorporate them into something similar. I'm waiting to see them in person, they might require a couple of gemstones in there, too <3

Thank you for anniversary wishes! I'm afraid one pearl only whetted my appetite for more and the balance of my anniversary gift was ordered today. I have other Tahitian studs but they tend toward blue/green, and these colors will go well with other pendants I have.

*does happy dance*

Kamoka's photo:

Kamoka Color Magic studs website photo.jpg

battah, plz post images when you're done, would love to see the final product!

BW, it was great rooming with you too!!

Oh PD those are fabulous! I love the colors.

SS I will! I just ordered a bunch of gemstones (garnet, sapphire, black spinel, etc) so I'm ready to roll with whatever looks best with the pearls <3

Harvest strand love on a casual Saturday. Kamoka and Jewelmer. I'm a lucky lady. The pendant is a silvery SS pearl in a design by T Lee.

20170805_183742.jpg

Red, your pearls are GSS & Kamoka pearls are beautiful and beautiful on you! Enjoy!

Back