Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those are crazy beautiful red. That colour!

That piece is stunning battah! I love your work.

New octopus ring with carved pearl today:

IMG_4216.jpg

How cool is that! How do you like the carved pearl? It works perfectly with the octopus and gives it another dimension of interest!

OMG, my jaw just hit my keyboard. I love the little octoring.

I'm guessing the carved facets are flat and it's an optical illusion that the facets are curved, correct?

What stone are the eyes?

I have serious octolust right now.

It was our 25th anniversary this week and I decided to order a Mana bracelet for myself from Kamoka since I could not attend the Ruckus. :D I was fortunate to snag a $45 discount code when I "spun the wheel."
I asked Josh to pick out a colorful pearl and said that I didn't mind rings.

My bracelet from Kamoka arrived today. You all know how it's hard to capture pearl colors with our cameras. It's a silvery yellow on one end, then green in the ring, then the middle convex band is pink, then dark gray or maybe dark indigo in the ring, then gray with subtle purply pink overtones as one approaches the other end, which is silvery gray. In bright sunlight it's dark gray, nearly black, but the pink band still shows up. Here are 4 photos to show some of the colors, luster, and the adorable MOP Kamoka ornament through which the kangaroo leather is threaded. On the flip side of the MOP is a K with a circle (pearl). I think it's adorable! (And so comfortable, for someone who normally doesn't like the feel of bracelets.)

Thanks, Josh and Celeste!

Attachments

• Mana bracelet colors.jpg
    Mana bracelet colors.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Mana bracelet luster.jpg
    Mana bracelet luster.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Mana bracelet in the sun.jpg
    Mana bracelet in the sun.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Mana bracelet MOP.jpg
    Mana bracelet MOP.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 26
What a very special pearl, PD! Josh did you proud.

I have a Kamoka mana necklace - again with an outstanding pearl. I wear it more frequently than any of my other pieces; it's that versatile and comfy!

That's lovely PD! I am really enjoying the mana necklace I got for my daughter. I wrapped it around my wrist a few times and love that it never has to be removed. I'm not sure it will make it to my daughter now.

Happy Anniversary, Pearl Dreams! That bracelet put a smile on my face too :)

Thank you Marianne! I sometimes wonder where the years went, but then I look over and see my daughter....who is soon heading back for her last year of college.

amti, I think your daughter may need one of her own! You have dibs on that one.

IcyJ - I love the ring and that faceted pearl is gorgeous !! Is that a Galetea ring and pearl ? Beautiful !!

PD - Happy anniversary !! We just had our 30th a few weeks ago !! That is a stunning circle pearl - definitely one of the prettiest I can remember seeing ! Congratulations ! Thanks for the wonderful photos !!

Last edited:
Happy anniversary Pearl Dreams, Katbran and Jersey Pearl!

PD, your Kamoka pearl is gorgeous! I love circled pearls.

Back