Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ooh, Red! A window into the earth, a window into the deep sea, and a glimpse of heaven for Pkinnew ... lovely :)

Omg...had to scroll sooo many times to look at new pearls puc! But its so worth it! Most are so...gorgeoussss...make me jelly!!

Peacock Ts for me today!

IMG_9563.jpg

IMG_9562.jpg

Sanippy - You always have the loveliest T's! These look particularly wonderful on your skin :)

Hello to all! I have been MIA welcoming my second grandchild! Everyone is doing well and she has now kicked me out of the house. My recent project was to take apart my wedding pearls, clean them and have replaced the clasps with two opening orbit clasps. Boy this really brightened them! I have officially decided that I don't like ball clasps. This gives these amazing versatility and will allow me to repurpose some of my 80's and 90's pendants.

I have so enjoyed looking at everyone's beautiful pearls. I have been so inspired by you!

IMG_1490.jpgIMG_1491.jpgIMG_1492.jpgIMG_1493.jpgIMG_1494.jpgIMG_1495.jpgIMG_1496.jpgIMG_1497.jpg

Here is another 80's redo. An old omega chain, now with Maruta Tahitians and one akoya, on Beaders "storm".IMG_1500.jpgIMG_1498.jpgIMG_1499.jpg

Photographed on a baby diaper...thought that appropriate.

Back