Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you! I have to confess. These pieces knock my socks off. I can't believe I own them.

Last edited:
BW--The greens are so beautiful. Stunning combination.

I would be knocking those pearls off of those jeans left and right! Very cute, though.

BWeaves, I love the pendant with that dress. They look like they were meant to be worn together.

As an aside, I ordered that same dress last year and loved it but it didn't suit me! Somehow the skirt was too full on me. And I think I got it in the blue with yellow trim also. I'll see if I can find a pic...

Ok, here's the dress. Sooo lovely on you BW; I couldn't return mine fast enough!

The pearls are the biggie Edisons PP had as a special in May last year. These were beautiful but I ended up returning them because I didn't love them. I'm sure someone else is enjoying them by now!

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg

Love the dresses and the pearls, BWeaves and BN!

It's so unusual to see BN in a things she's returned! See, I love the full skirt. But I'm a 1950's crinoline kind of girl. And, wow those Edisons are huge.

Today I wore my akoya birthday choker from Mom, with Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand. And I wore my Kojima teardrops on my diamond huggies. The teardrops are much lighter on my earlobes than the plumper drops I have. They have much less volume to them, for the same size.

IMG_2951.jpg

Totally embracing my inner slob today - except for my Tahitian harvest strand and keshi.

IMG_1969.jpg

Wow! That is a lovely harvest strand...gorgeous!

Thank you. The harvest strand is from Josh at Kamoka. I wasn't in love with the original large center pearl, so he graciously replaced it with a similar one with more luster. Truly outstanding pearls and service!

Lovely, CL! I adore harvest strands.

My wrist stack today. I love a big bracelet presence with sleeveless dresses.
IMG_0559.jpg

Back