Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Photos are upright on my iPad, and sideways on my Android phone. Go figure.

Gorgeous Tahitians. Well done.

Thank you Sanippy, Cicalady, kalmen22, MSC, suchi and Red for your lovely words. I think this pair is my go to studs, I reach them a lot because they match anything I wear.
Red, those pictures are upright on my laptop and sideways on my Android. I'm quite frustrated...

Paraljte - Those are stunning pearls..I love the colour !! I think that pistachio runs a gamut of shades. Actually this reminds me of something I was going to mention and then forgot...no surprise there... At the September show in HK there was a small booth that was called Green Pearls ...I thought I'd take a look as I assumed they were talking about how the farm operates. No..they were talking about green pearls...they had dyed 'Pistachio' pearls. I must say I didn't take much of a look as when I saw their wares I turned around and continued on my way. I sort of wish I'd taken a closer look...but they were quite a definite mid to pale green. So...watch out on eBay for any Pistachio strands ... just like the GSS.

Just to be clear..they were not trying to pass them off as a natural colour..they were very upfront on their badging that the pearls were dyed. Obviously for the fashion market. I mean I still remember the long strand of grass green baroque freshwaters at Barneys for 1500.00 ..

Pareltje - Id call them sea foam green. To be honest, I prefer the colour of your pearls to pistachio.

Contrasting Ts for me today.

contrasting light and dark Tahitian strands worn together

Whoah, I loovvveeeee your combo Sanippy! They look stunning and see the luster, where are my sunglasses?

PD, thanks for the advice, I'll try it next time. It did not happen with my old Android, though. I'm confused why my new phone does it.

Katbran, yes there are dyed Tahitians out there to achieve this pistachio shade, but they look artificial. And these ones from Pearlescence are a chameleon. They look seafoam green on my ear, look silver on my hand, and they look bluish silver from a certain angle when placed in my makeshift white light box. This color shift quality made me fall in love with this pair.

Last edited:
Wow! I never would have thought of putting those two strands together, but they look fantastic.

You guys give me the best ideas for mixing up my jewelry. Thanks!

Good afternoon! My daughter and I went out today; I wore my Tahitians and she wore my GSS from Cees.

These GSS are the only pearls I own that she actually loves and enjoys wearing. Thank goodness at least one strand of my pearls will be appreciated after I'm gone! Of course I encourage her to wear them whenever she wants. Gotta keep the love alive. ;)

Golden south sea strand from Cees

I can totally see why she would love these! It would be impossible to not fall for that strand.

Pearl Dreams those are gorgeous on her.

Those gssps look great on her elegant neck. I'm sure the color is very impressive IRL.

Back