Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

double strands supposedly pink south sea pearls. I will post it in the thread asking what pearls these are. But I like the necklace.
Hello! Its me this morning about to go to work. Wearing my double strands supposedly pink south sea pearls. I will post it in the thread asking what pearls these are. But I like the necklace. I think its pretty.

Love the photos purr!

Asurazzy, the pink pearls are so fun, they take me back to the strawberry milkshakes of my childhood!

Thanks Sanippy, SunSeeker and BWeaves. This morning wearing my dangly drop white SS white pearl earring set in 22 k gold. Sorry for the bad pic. Not excited being going to work today haha!

wearing my dangly drop white SS white pearl earring set in 22 k golddangly drop white SS white pearl earring set in 22 k gold

Lovely dangles, Asurazzy. Did you purchase most of your 22k jewelry in Asia (in Indonesia)?
Here in Europe we only have 18k gold.

Thank you Pareltje and Sanippy.
Yes most of my pearls jewelleries I got from Indonesia. They always use 22k gold or 91.6% pure gold for their handcrafted items. For their factory fabricated settings its 18k gold imported from China. I mostly get the pearls I want then basicly giving them design or Ideas on what kind of settings I want for necklaces, pendants, rings, bangles, bracelet etc. Its very reasonably priced too.

I saw pearls with gold plated or gold filled settings on etsy or 14kt gold on etsy or other site and the prices are astronomical...

Okay, this is my first try at posting an image, so we'll see what happens. ;-) 8.5 - 9 lavender Freshadama studs from PP (where I started on this journey), with a rosebud button pearl necklace from Kojima. Overcast day.

8.5 - 9 lavender Freshadama studs from PP (where I started on this journey), with a rosebud button pearl necklace from Kojima

Vietnamese akoya and SoC keshi tinies cause it's been perpetually raining for the last 6 days...

Also, a Prothonotary warbler playing peek-a-boo!
So pretty...and that warbler is so cool! My youngest is in college studying environmental science...she had a course on birds this past semester and LOVED it. She has become an avid birder...we had a Canada warbler in our yard the other day.

Thank you MSC and BWeaves.

Btw MSC keshi more expensive than regular pearls? Been interested in having them for quite some time now.

Tday wearing my big baroque fresh water set with 18 kt gold setting and chain. Pair of earrings and a pendant with chain. Hubby got it for me here in Sydney as a 3rd year wedding anniversary. Its the pearl jewellery I wear the more often. They are pretty tough. Not fragile I mean. I like the white silverish color.

big baroque fresh water set with 18 kt gold setting and chainbaroque fresh water set with 18 kt gold setting and chain. Pair of earrings and a pendant with chain. Hubby got it for me here in Sydney as a 3rd year wedding anniversary

Back