Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

A couple of days ago I wore my little h pendant on my PP pistachio akoyas, with my PP blue akoya rope. I paired these with my Kojima blue drops on my diamond huggies.

Little h pendant on Pearl Paradise pistachio akoyas, with Pearl Paradise blue akoya rope. paired these with Kojima blue drops on diamond huggies

Next day, I wore La Perlagrina pendant from Kamoka with my Kojima tin cup, and my Komoka black/white studs.

La Perlagrina pendant from Kamoka with my Kojima tin cup, and Komoka black/white studs

And yesterday, I wore my birthday akoyas from my Mom, with her SS drops on their original huggies.

my birthday akoyas from my Mom, with her SS drops on their original huggies

Pattye! Thank you so much for your suggestion to have the posts on the huggies made longer. That did the trick! I can now wear them on my fatter earlobes (Mom had tiny earlobes). The longer post distorts the shape of the huggie slightly, but it's not noticeable at all when worn.

Huggies

Your solution was one that never occurred to me as even being an option. So simple and so effective, although it took the jeweler a couple of tries to get it right.

Last edited:
Sanippy, those Ts have outstanding color and luster!

BWeaves, you have so many nice pieces. Your new keshi strand is probably my new favorite, although I do love all your huggies! If I had pierced ears, huggies would certainly be on my list of must haves. Glad Pattye's suggestion worked. There is such a great wealth of knowledge on this board and I love when brains come together to successfully solve a problem!

Amit--love the different looks! Quite the chameleon!
Sanippy--nothing boring about perfection! Those T's are beautiful!
BWeaves--beautiful combinations! All so pretty.

I am going to a dinner party at a friends and was channeling my inner Chanel, I read that when in doubt what to wear...think WWCW. What would Coco wear. Here is a mash up of my 9mm WSS (my wedding pearls, a 50 inch 6mm akoya rope, my metallic 36 inch FWP, and a sapphire and FWP necklace of my own creation. What I learned here is that as much as there are differences in pearls, they are really more alike than not. I am not so afraid to mix as I am inspired by you ladies who come up with such great combinations.
a mash up of my 9mm WSS (my wedding pearls, a 50 inch 6mm akoya rope, my metallic 36 inch FWP, and a sapphire and FWP necklace of my own creation

Last edited:
Sanippy: Love your circled T's.

PW: Love your inner Channel. I've learned from this website that I can mix just about any of my pearls together and they don't have to match. They look great together. Whereas years ago I would have freaked out if my earrings didn't exactly match my necklace.

Last edited:
BW--Me too! I used to think that everything had to match and coordinate. I actually think that it is much more interesting if they don't. I do however, respectfully disagree that you can have too many white pearls!! I don't think that you can have too many white pearls.

Back