Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Sanippy you can monopolize this thread any time with your gorgeous collection of Tahitians!! How does the tin cup look with the peacocks?

Kalmen--the golden SS keshis are beautiful and you certainly don't see them often. I would love to see a close up of the clasp too!!

same here! Very pretty kalmen22, gss keshi is not we see often, but those are very pretty! sanippy, love the newly strung Ts with the peacocks! I think 17.5" is my sweet spot too! That's what I usually the size I make for myself.

I remember when you purchased the gssp keshi. I loved them then, and love them now! Your blue ssp is amazing too... any closeups?

Thank you Pw, Sun seeker, Amti and Katbran

Here are some more pics. It's coming out darker than what I see in real life. Attaching a pic when it still has it's
ball clasp. That is more representative of it's colour.

Also a pic of the current clasp. It's gold plated interlocking clasp.. till the day I can afford real gold clasps I'll change it out.

PhotoGrid_1494214409393.jpg

PhotoGrid_1494214718463.jpg
PhotoGrid_1494214752569.jpg

And the blue ss pendant pic.
It is a beautiful light sky blue.
The colours comes out beautifully when it's against a peach or pale pink topView attachment 50946

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1494215085169.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1494215085169.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 21
How big is the blue ssp? It looks huge in the pics. I need to get me one of those. Iseem to be drawn to blue pearls. Just another thing to add to my bucket list of pearls!

I do love those keshi. Making a trip to Bali end of the year so hopefully I'll get the opportunity to visit atlas pearls. And maybe come back with some pearly goodies.
Also I love that they are light on the neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually your photo of the BSS was good timing..I've had one for awhile and found it the other day. Now that I see the pendant bail on that BSS I might use the one I've got that's sort of the same. Never really thought to put it on that pearl but I might dig it out and give it a try. I'm a bit inspired now ! I've got some little baby Vietnamese Akoya strands that I'd thought to use with it in some fashion..maybe instead of chain... hmmm ...definitely need to think about this now.

Kalmen - you are off to Bali this year ? How nice ! My son is going up next month ..I'll have to see where their office is.. but to be honest..I don't think I could talk him into taking a vacation day to look at pearls for me lol

Katbran do show us your final creation. Can't wait to see it. You got baby akoyas can't wait to see them.

Atlas has got a store in Semiyak which is pretty central. So it shouldn't be hard for him to pop in for a quick look and snap pics. They do require you to buy there. They don't do online sales. But call or email for an appt before you go. As with most stores in bali... They are all very relaxed ie don't stick to opening hours.

I know of some yummy places to eat in Bali. I'll PM you.

Actually your photo of the BSS was good timing..I've had one for awhile and found it the other day. Now that I see the pendant bail on that BSS I might use the one I've got that's sort of the same. Never really thought to put it on that pearl but I might dig it out and give it a try. I'm a bit inspired now ! I've got some little baby Vietnamese Akoya strands that I'd thought to use with it in some fashion..maybe instead of chain... hmmm ...definitely need to think about this now.

Kalmen - you are off to Bali this year ? How nice ! My son is going up next month ..I'll have to see where their office is.. but to be honest..I don't think I could talk him into taking a vacation day to look at pearls for me lol
Katbran, that sounds like a wonderful plan!!! Please post the results.

Katbran do show us your final creation. Can't wait to see it. You got baby akoyas can't wait to see them.

Atlas has got a store in Semiyak which is pretty central. So it shouldn't be hard for him to pop in for a quick look and snap pics. They do require you to buy there. They don't do online sales. But call or email for an appt before you go. As with most stores in bali... They are all very relaxed ie don't stick to opening hours.

I know of some yummy places to eat in Bali. I'll PM you.

That would be great ! They are going to Ubud first and then to NusaDua .. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated- Vegans :rolleyes: And Good suggestion re: Atlas and the business hours ! Island Time ;)

Pick up an Orbit clasp at the next sale or try the one from Rio ..it would look great with those Keshi having a nice low profile.

I'll gather up the Blue bits and post a photo ...maybe Beaders Club ?

Last edited:
Wore my most purple pearls today to honor Caitlin. <3

DSC08459.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170508_123530.jpg
    IMG_20170508_123530.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22
Back