Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Which ones are those? I've always admired them but aren't sure which lot they come from on the PP site.

Here is the listing! https://www.pearlparadise.com/products/8-0-9-0-mm-aa-silver-oval-tahitian-pearl-necklace

I assumed there were multiple strands as the listing did not state that it was OOAK however my strand appears to match the photo and it sold out as soon as I bought it. So perhaps it was OOAK after all?

Here is the listing for the sale batch from a few months ago. I think there were 7 strands available and a few of us here have them. https://www.pearlparadise.com/products/8-0-10-0-mm-aa-silver-peacock-oval-tahitian-pearl-necklace

Last edited:
SAnippy, I was eyeing this strand too possibly to make my 8-10mm silver ovals into a rope. I'm happy you got it. I'm curious as to what the subtle blue and green overtones look like IRL. I can't wait to see more pictures from you.

New strand:

View attachment 50876

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!!

OH you are speaking too soon. Don't forget about the tahitian sale too.:D[/QUOTE]

Ooh the Tahitian sale! Yeah you are totally right :) I think the overtones will be quite subtle. My other silver ovals look pure silver from a normal viewing distance. But I can see the prettiest shimmers of colour. I'll post some photos when they arrive!

Last edited:
Kamoka studs and multicolour baroque tin cup (not Kamoka) today!

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8644.JPG

Last edited:
OOOOO, lovely. Tahitians make my favorite tin cups. I must look into getting one. (Looks in pearl drawer and realized she already has one.) Must get another, then.

Here is the listing! https://www.pearlparadise.com/products/8-0-9-0-mm-aa-silver-oval-tahitian-pearl-necklace

I assumed there were multiple strands as the listing did not state that it was OOAK however my strand appears to match the photo and it sold out as soon as I bought it. So perhaps it was OOAK after all?

Here is the listing for the sale batch from a few months ago. I think there were 7 strands available and a few of us here have them. https://www.pearlparadise.com/products/8-0-10-0-mm-aa-silver-peacock-oval-tahitian-pearl-necklace

I had to email Erin just to find out about your strand. And yours is the last one. No more. Nada!

OOOOO, lovely. Tahitians make my favorite tin cups. I must look into getting one. (Looks in pearl drawer and realized she already has one.) Must get another, then.

Your Kojima keshi tin cup is AMAZING! Tahitians make my favourite tin cups too, I have one made of freshwater keshi but it doesn't get the same love.

Last edited:
Those Kamoka pearls are just so GREEN ! They are gorgeous! I remember looking at them on the website and wondering if they would be that green IRL ...yup ..they are !

Yeah they are super green, and the colour is really deep if that makes sense. The only pearl I have that can rival the depth of colour is also a Kamoka. If only I could afford an entire strand of these pearls! :)

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_6007.JPG

I had to email Erin just to find out about your strand. And yours is the last one. No more. Nada!

Oh noes. Perhaps they have similar strands not yet listed in the vault? Ovalish silver Ts must be relatively plentiful?

Sanippy, your Kamoka greens wowed me and made me green with envy. Woawwwhh stunning!

Gorgeous! Those earrings...oh my.
Did you make this tin cup yourself? It is really pretty...love the rolo chain and variation of shapes and sizes of pearls!
And your bracelet matches my favorite pearl on my Kamoka tin cup...I love the teal color.

Thank you ladies!

Jersey Pearl - yes, I made the tin cup! I've been toying with the idea of lengthening it to around 31". More fun to look at but not sure if it will drape/sit nicely?

Conscious that I've been monopolising this thread but I wanted to share my newly restrung silver babies with you. I shortened it to 17" per my beading board or 16.25" per my tape measure..weird!! I may add a few pearls back in for a little extra length.

IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8666.jpg

With my peacock Ts. This strand is definitely longer than 18", just over 19" per the tape measurer.

IMG_8658.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty Sanippy!
I don't entirely trust my beading board markings. I figure they are an approximation.

Loving those silvers. They look gorgeous on you. Kicking myself for not getting some. Erin mentioned they are all out, No more in the vault too.

Today I wore the gold ss keshi I bought from Atlas pearls in Bali. I restrung coz I hated the small ball clasp that they used. Made it so difficult to wear.
Wore it on its own and added a chain with blue ss pendant.PhotoGrid_1494149477527.jpg

Thanks Pearl Dreams and Kalmen! I've since re-strung both strands to 17.5". I think I've found my sweet spot!

Kalmen, sucks are the silver Ts but I'm sure more will come in. Keep an eye out. Your GSSP Keshi are divine!! What clasp did you use? It looks pretty.

Back