Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Kalmen22: I was eyeing the other coconut ring, as it was a size 8 and I have big knuckles, but that one is gorgeous, too!!! But your ombre' rope is to die for. Wow!

JP: The diamond inserts in the studs look great. They sit just right on your earlobe. Kojima has a pair like that, and I keep eyeing them, but I'm afraid my holes aren't straight, and that mine would look droopy or cross-eyed or something. I'm secretly hoping to try them on at Ruckus, maybe (along with just about everything else).

BWeaves, I am just the admirer...the lobes and earrings belong to PearlyWhites

Thanks JP, they are the larger 2.7mm 20 point diamonds in white gold. I am thinking of the yellow gold for a turquoise stone.

Here are some focused pictures thanks my husband. IMG_1422.jpgIMG_1418.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Kalmen, your Kamoka is amazing. That pearl is so green!

PW - your studs look great! Love the addition of a little sparkle.

BWeaves - Love the opulence of layers and layers of pearls. You pull off this look so well!

PP's 20% off everything has started (I think) and I snapped up another strand of 8-10mm silver ovals. I love my silver rope, made up of an 8-10mm strand and my babies. But I really really miss wearing my babies as an 18" necklace. The steep size graduation was also bugging me. I'm hoping the new strand will be a good match for the rope!

Rope:

View attachment 50875

New strand:

View attachment 50876

My babies!! Can't wait to wear them like this agin.

View attachment 50878

View attachment 50877

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!!

hahaha! I stopped saying that a long time ago b/c something new always comes along that steals my heart!

BW--Gorgeous layers of pearls! The green Kojima studs would be beautiful on you as you have some beautiful greens!!

Horrified to see my inner ear blown up and the associated pores!!!

sanippy, love your new name, have no fear I think you are recognized by your pearls!

BW, your hanadama rope is stunning!

PW, love those little diamond inserts, what a creative solution!

Kalmen, can't wait to see hand shots of your new ring!

Sanippy ! No one would think you're a fraud ! Cute name !
PW -- I've looked at those before but was concerned as to how sparkly the diamonds would be ...living so far away makes taking chances a bit tiresome if they don't work out. I'm glad to see they are very pretty ! I'm building an order and will add some in as they will be useful. I'd ordered some loose gemstones for just this purpose ...the bezeled diamonds would be easier !

BW- that rope ...well Fabulous just doesn't go Far enough !

Kal- the coconut ring is wonderful! Can't wait to see the photos ! The pearl is a gorgeous green !

That's gorgeous. I keep eyeing Tahitian tin cups on Komoka and Kojima websites.

Must wait until Ruckus. Must wait until Ruckus.

Thank you ladies.
The Ombre is a strand I rehomed from Pkinnew and it's from PP. I restrung it with Pattye beaders secret and took out 6 pearls to make a pair of ombre earring dangles. I'll try and take a pic later today.
The rope you see is a tahitian strand from gyso pearls attached to the ombre using interlocking clasp. I brought both on a work trip thinking I would use them separately but turns out they work together.

The coconut ring will take a while to reach me. I got it sent to my relative who lives in the states and we be travelling to singapore in early June. I'll most definitely post hand shots when it arrives.
It was such a pleasure working with Josh.

PW those diamond inserts are so interesting. Would you have the link?

BW glorious whites. I find myself not wearing whites often coz it feels more formal. I should take them out for a spin!

Snaippy I've been lusting for a keshi tincup. Yours is delicious and delicate.

Sanippy: I'm sorry, I must have missed the post with your name change. Who were you before?

PP's 20% off everything has started (I think) and I snapped up another strand of 8-10mm silver ovals.

Which ones are those? I've always admired them but aren't sure which lot they come from on the PP site.

SAnippy, I was eyeing this strand too possibly to make my 8-10mm silver ovals into a rope. I'm happy you got it. I'm curious as to what the subtle blue and green overtones look like IRL. I can't wait to see more pictures from you.

New strand:

View attachment 50876

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!![/QUOTE]

OH you are speaking too soon. Don't forget about the tahitian sale too.:D

Back