Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Yeah that's the constant problem I have in Singapore. Unless it's in the air conditioning the whole day. I fear for my pearls.

Wearing gssps today,

20170428_124220.jpg

That's a stunning look on you, Bailey1856! You and the pearls just glow :) I think that photo argues well that not all GSS pearls need to be dark gold; really lovely with your skin tone and hair.

Such a cool idea to wear the pendant alone in stead of as an enhancer on the strand..very chic and yet classic

Thank you Pearly-whites!!
Bailey, Those are absolutely lovely on your beautiful neck!!

Thanks CathyKeshi! I actually really like this colour of gold pearls.
That's a stunning look on you, Bailey1856! You and the pearls just glow :) I think that photo argues well that not all GSS pearls need to be dark gold; really lovely with your skin tone and hair.

Thanks SpookyAl! I like layering pearls so they don't look too formal.
Such a cool idea to wear the pendant alone in stead of as an enhancer on the strand..very chic and yet classic

Battah, I love your pearls with the pendant. I am going to the gem show on Friday. I am determined to find some interesting pendants to combine with the strands I buy and then string. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you find!

JP I'll shoot you an email, this pendant is bronze so it has to be kiln fired but fine silver torch-fires nicely.

MSC--Beautiful blues and I love the ombre effect!
JP--Another beautiful creation, gorgeous Tahitian tin cup!!

Oh and Matisse sounds lovely. I mopped the garage floor this afternoon. Needless to say...no pearls today!

Stunning pearls Bailey, MSC and JP! These three posts are testament to the diversity and uniqueness of pearls. All so different but all so gorgeous!

Love the blues and the ombre effect. Both are gorgeous, but you know how I love blues.

And that tin cup is gorgeous.

huge Tahitian drop

huge Tahitian drop

16.8X20.5mm drop going from pink through green to blue at the bottom.
Challenge was how to set it so all the pearl can be admired. This is what I "invented". I'm happy with the result.
There was an indentation in one of the rings. I drilled it there to insert part of the claw to hold pearl securely....
Claw is a cast bronze.

necklace pearls are 10mm diameter

claw4.jpg
claw3.jpg
claw1.jpg
claw2.jpg

Of course I had to wear it today... LoL....

I still plan to make a special chain for this pendant. I ordered today nice brass chain that I'll combine with small (8mm) green drops that I bought many moons ago from PP... and never really liked. Now finally they will find their place in my collection. I'll post it once done.

Back