Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams, that colour looks lovely on you. The pearls are interesting shapes - almost half-spheres?

Beautiful BWeaves. I love all of your ropes and that sapphire ring is beautiful. Very glad that you dress up for work as we benefit from your photos!

Karmen Thanks for sharing the review about HS jewellery
Hanadama - it really good to be able to string and knot your own strands. Yours look great!

Hanadama , Pearly White - the solar ring is 925 silver. Ya i think it's cool! Ha ha ha :cool:

Sea Urchin - ok i have taken some close ups of GSSP ring. I bought it from a local jeweller
The pearl is 11 to 12mm
11-12 mm gold south sea pearl ring from local jeweler
11-12 mm golden south sea pearl ring from local jeweler

Bweaves - i think you are really cool to just be yourself :cool::cool::cool: - wear what you want when you want to! Sometimes life doesn't have to be so complicated. We don't have to keep thinking what others may think. Express your own style!
Thumbs up! ;)

Thanks Cathy and hanadama! I've seen shapes like this called rondelles but usually they're smaller. I like the way some of them nest. :)

Hey Thanks for the compliments. I always had been thinking that I ever get a pearl ring it would be one with larger pearl in a simple setting.
So even though I hesitated for the little while when I saw this, I think it's something I will treasure. Here's another picture
11-12 mm gold south sea pearl ring from local jeweler

Charisyl, please post more pics if you can. What a pleasure it is to look at that ring. The pearl is such a gorgeous bright gold! Wonderful setting also.

BWeaves, I love yesterday's pearls and sapphires! Really stunning choices.

PearlDreams, those lavenders are fantastic on you. They are really an interesting shape, awesome luster and nice length on you.

Charisyl, that is a really gorgeous ring! The pearl is lovely, and the setting is wonderful.

Charisyl, very nice ring! The styling and bright golden color look great on your hand :)

Back