Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Go for it! I'd love to see your mother's circle pins. I didn't think I'd wear my Mom's, but I really like it. It's got a very retro florentine finish to the gold parts.

And the clasp is great. I've never seen another clasp like it. It has a sort of bullet shaped end that covers the point of the pin, and sort of pulls out and then pushes back in, unlike the sideways circle lock that most pins have.

I'm very swayed by a good clasp. A good clasp makes all the difference to me as to how often I wear a piece of jewelry.

Charisyl, your solar ring is very cool!

BWeaves, classic with a twist. Your mum's pearl are beautiful on you.

Just finished re-stringing my metallics. I removed a few so-so pearls so it's a bit shorter, maybe 34" now.

Just finished re-stringing my metallics shot on paper towel

my metallics rope worn

my metallics worn doubled

Last edited:
Thanks pearl dreams! I can almost manage without your tutorial open now!

Last edited:
Lovely white metallics, hanadama!

BWeaves, love your mother's jewelry. I was just thinking how happy it would make me to think my kids would wear my jewelry when I'm gone. (It probably won't happen though since I have boys).

Charisyl, if you get a chance, can you post a pic of your GSS ring on your hand alone? I can't see it very well. :)

Charysil...gorgeous luster on those rings!!!

BW--what a treasure trove of spectacular pearls and so lovely together!! You look beautiful!

Hanadama--Nicely done and a beautiful rope! You will love these as there is nothing like the classics! You really have been on quite a role and did a beautiful job!

I generally can't wear lavender pearls, but I found this inexpensive FW strand last year that didn't make me look like a corpse. ;)

Large lavender freshwater strand

Last edited:
Pearls and sapphires. My natural white Hanadama rope from PP with Mom's choker and sapphire earrings.

My natural white Hanadama rope from PP with Mom's choker and sapphire earrings

Mom's pearl bracelet and sapphire ring.

pearl bracelet and sapphire ring

I'm not sure I ever showed you the clasp.

pearl bracelet with clasp shown and sapphire ring

I think I've mentioned before that my co-irkers dress in wash-the-car-casual. Today was even more casual Friday and all the managers were missing, and people were even more casual than normal. I was way overdressed for work. I don't care.

PD, you look lovely in lavenders! BW, I think blue and white is my favorite color combination--very nice!

Pearl Dreams, you look great in those lavender pearls; such interesting shapes!

BWeaves we are sure glad your idea of super casual Friday includes hanadamas and sapphires :) Just lovely, all of it! The bracelet clasp is extraordinary.

Back